Perthies....

Anna H

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I am so tempted to bring Axle.

bikle, wish we were close enough to take the OH pick-up. Great idea.

I've solved the raining problem. It's been so cold up here in the Hills that I have now bought him a coat .. don't laugh !

He really does get so cold and I did try & get him as macho a coat as I could.

I picked it up the other day & he came running up to get it put on.

He thinks he looks like the Dog from Snowy River.

Nice offer with the crates, mirawee. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :banghead:

post-3489-1155018004_thumb.jpg

Edited by bilby

Oh, I am so tempted to bring Axle.

bikle, wish we were close enough to take the OH pick-up. Great idea.

Haha - Perhaps I could get OH to come down and baby sit ALL the dogs if we get too tired. :whip:

I am desperate to find a new collar and lead for Doug before the workshop. Mine is a cheapy I got for while Doug was a tiny pup - and that time sure didn't last long. Steve - you would kill me if I turned up to the workshop with it. :banghead:

I WANT a lupine lead set but can't find anyone that sells them here in Perth (besides my vet and he only has the ladybird one and OH won't have it :swear:). Does anyone know where I can get one besides the net?

Most (but not all :banghead: ) vets have a really big range of Lupine leads. Off the top of my head Midland, South Perth and Murdoch vets all have a great range. Why don't you try ringing all the vets in your area to find out what they have.

Most (but not all :rofl: ) vets have a really big range of Lupine leads. Off the top of my head Midland, South Perth and Murdoch vets all have a great range. Why don't you try ringing all the vets in your area to find out what they have.

ringing around now.

i so badly want the moose one. :rofl:. haha :(

;) .. So that's bikle's OH doing a group Kindy pick-up for Saturday. & pei's granny doing the Sunday ? Did I get that right :eek:

Thanks Meri .. I'm convinced .. that coat was not cheap .. no point in just wearing it up here where no-one ses him !

I'm coming with a friend who has just bought a dog trailer. Does anyone know how far the training area is from the carpark ?

ie would it be practicable to bring the dog trailer or would it be too far away to leave Axle in it safely ?

Just having my usual country hick heebie-jeebies about the crime rate down there .. don't wanted him mugged for his coat.

6 days to go ....... :laugh:

post-3489-1155455530_thumb.jpg

Axle & my sister's Airedale Jack

Thanks Meri .. I'm convinced .. that coat was not cheap .. no point in just wearing it up here where no-one ses him !

I'm coming with a friend who has just bought a dog trailer. Does anyone know how far the training area is from the carpark ?

ie would it be practicable to bring the dog trailer or would it be too far away to leave Axle in it safely ?

Just having my usual country hick heebie-jeebies about the crime rate down there .. don't wanted him mugged for his coat.

:thumbsup:

The carpark isn't far at all from where we'll be, there's also a wide grass verge "opposite" us, I reckon if you bring the trailer there'd be a spot you could park it and still see it and the dog.

Foxtel Weather forecasts 19 deg and showers both days. I have the feeling it will be a bit like the weekend we just had :banghead:

ETA: By the way... was it a nice drop of Goundry?!!

Edited by Meriment

:cry: was so hoping it was going to be sunny all weekend.

will we all get an email sent out if the venue changes due to the weather?

I keep checking the forecast. Today it says "few showers" for both days. (Was simply "showers" before - I think this is an improvement!!)

Yep there will be an email and/or phone call if the venue changes :)