Do It Yourself Hydrobaths

Rayles

They have Hydro Baths at The Warehouse AKA Crazy clints.

Hydro Bath-

Large pet bath. Very Sturdy construction. Complete with non slip mat, shower nozzle, anchored leash strap and caddy to hold shampoo and brushes. Open Entry.Fan nozzle with volume control -on/off hooks on rim.

$253.

Hydro Bath-

Large pet bath. Very Sturdy construction. Complete with non slip mat, shower nozzle, anchored leash strap and caddy to hold shampoo and brushes. Open Entry.Fan nozzle with volume control -on/off hooks on rim.

$253.

ive seen these and was very tempted... could se it in my garage now..... husb would :laugh: :cool: im sure....lol

Hello All,

Does anybody know of any DIY Dog washes/hydrobaths located around the Carlingford/Ryde areas?

Thanks,

Rayles

also soem vets offer this service where u take ur own towel and do it yourself... not sure about your areas... but we have a few in melb that do allow it..

Hydro Bath-

$253.

ive seen these and was very tempted... could se it in my garage now..... husb would :laugh: :cool: im sure....lol

I'd LOVE one of these!!!

Might have to see how much money is left after Christmas...

Anne

Hydro Bath-

$253.

I'd LOVE one of these!!!

Might have to see how much money is left after Christmas...

Anne

was thinkingt he same anne.... but have to wait till kids back at school etc money money money

I know we're going off topic a little but I had to add my bit!

I just splurged out and bought 'myself' a dogbath. I couldn't afford the Hydrobath with all the bells & whistles so I got just the basic model which has a drainage outlet, a clip to attach to the dog's collar & a hose with showerhead and Nylex clip-lock so you can connect to garden hose.

Taking into account the costs of paying someone to come to my place (difficult on short notice too!), driving to the closest town with facilities (I'm rural), chiropractic treatment and cleaning the car or bathroom, I'm satisfied with my decision to buy one.

I have 2 medium/large dogs. One of them is water mad and if she can't get to water, she'll go for the next best thing- MUD!! I've found them totally covered in the stuff.... 2 blinking eyes and 4 legs sticking out of muddy, brown blobs! :cry:

Problem is, as much as they love playing in the water, you can't convince them that baths are good fun too! I used to don the old swimmers, jump in the bath and 'try' to hold them still with my legs but the buggers just won't come to the party! Tie them to the fence and they get swinging 180. At least with the dogbath they are comfortably restrained and you've suddenly got your other hand free to help out with the washing!

A couple of my friends have dogs and are keen to borrow my bath (might just charge them a nominal fee to recover some of the costs!) :laugh: :cool:

I saw the hydro bath yesterday at the warehouse, definately a good buy, anyone interested, be quick! they wont last!

When you ad up the cost of a bath at the groomers and $253 to last for years and years, it certainly would pay off to buy it especially if you have multiple dogs. It certainly is big enough to hold a large dog.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello All,

Does anybody know of any DIY Dog washes/hydrobaths located around the Carlingford/Ryde areas?

Thanks,

Rayles

Hi Rayles

We will be opening a do-it-yourself dog washing salon in Castle Hill in a few months time. Visit our website for more details. You can pre register to receive an invite to our opening day also.

Cheers

Edited by The DIY Dog Wash