Lure Coarsing At Kcc

Guest cloverfdch

I think we have a Flyball comp on the 12th :eek:. hopefully we will be able to make it to one of the other dates later in the year though, now that Elman knows what to do ;).

Oh no Rosie i am so sorry :D.

Edited by cloverfdch

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still in woot woot

Have chairs

Have dogs

going umbrella shopping saturday :rolleyes: Oh and some dog stakes too ... otherwise Skooter is going to decide to take himself for a walk around all the other dogs he can terrorise hehehe

Cant wait!

On the bright side - nothing stopping me from getting a big cuddly dog now :laugh: All I need is Ashley's address... :o

Sorry to hear the sad news Rosie.

I will make sure Tohko gives you extra Sloppy Kisses and Hugs next time you are down..

Take Care

Ash...

I'm not sure if I'll be there on Feb 12th, but Jyra probably will be. I work on all the Lure Coursing Sundays. I work every second Sunday and the Lure Coursing always falls on the Sundays that I work! I took the Sunday off for the last Lure Coursing, but I might get my Mum and Dad to take Jyra on Feb 12th.

Well I definately won't be there on Sunday, and although I think my Dad would probably take Jyra for me, I think it is best that Jyra doesn't go this time, for her own good - she has cuts on her toe pads, probably best not to put so much pressure on her feet with lure coursing and just let her rest and let her toes heal.

Although it wouldn't bother Jyra!! She's not in the slightest bit fazed by her cut toe pads and chases the birds around the garden as usual!

OK, i give up! I tried to get a weather report but the best was a 4 day forecast which only takes us up to Saturday. I suppose we'll have to re-post forecasts in a day or two.

I'm definitely going Sunday but only taking one dog.

At the last Lure Coursing Heidi totally went 'Blonde' on me. Stayed totally focused until it started then loped a few paces off the wrong way and decided to sniff the air, look at butterflies or something! Anyway, she's supposed to be trained more along the lines of gundog trials so bolting after moving objects is not acceptable.

Matt who is so noise-shy, acts the doofy dunce, 'roll over and submit' type totally stumped me! Took off like a rocket with focussed intent and showed no signs of his usual submissive, insecure self. My Oh My, how the little tacker is growing up! He'll never make a gundog but I think we might have found something else to focus on!

For your viewing pleasure, this is Matt (and yes, he'll be helping me carry stuff on the day).

BackPackMatt01cr.jpg

Sam

aww sam hes just beautifulllll looks so cool in his little saddle bags.. ill try get there with dodge, is it same time as last time? see if dodge has more interest in it this time , he ran for half of it and then gave up when it got stuck so he went and talked to all the people on the side lines instead, and left jake to run after it. jake of course was s star and loveeed it...

I will be there with Tyler for her first shot at Lure Coarsing.

She is fear aggressive, do you think anyone would mind if I got someone to line up for me to save her the stress? And should I bring her 'give me space' jacket?

:laugh:

Hi Everyone,

The RRCV now has the new guidelines up on the club website - www.rrcv.org.au

Please go and have a look and tell everyone you know is coming on 12-2-2006 to have a look.

I will be pleased to hear your constructive feedback - [email protected]

or come and have a chat on Sunday.

Please remember, these guidelines are a work in progress but this version will operate on Sunday 12-2-2006.

We do hope that the next lure date will be for a full day so everyone will have plenty of time for numerous runs and we won't all have to be there at the start, there will be many chances to purchase tickets throughout the day.

I hope to see you on Sunday 12-2-2006.

Darren

President of the RRCV.

Just saw the ABC's news/weather on TV. Their Sunday forecast is:

'FINE 27', CLOUDY WITH WINDS, LATE CHANGE'

Late change?? To what??? :laugh::o:laugh:

Typical Melbourne weather. Sounds like we'll need both the sunscreen and a jumper.

Sam

Late change to ... rain ... sleet ... blazing sun ... keep spinning the weather wheel to see what comes up!!! :p

I couldn't sleep last night as it was so hot - now it's bucketing rain.

We'll definitely be there if the weather is OK.

Darren, thanks for the new guidelines on the web site. Easy to understand and hopefully everyone can get in more than one run ;).