Pete

Rozzie

Little Pete went to sleep on Australia Day and forgot to wake up. He was our introduction to the world of SWFs and a dear little old man. He loved people and had some cute tricks for treats. He is sadly missed and waiting with Josie at the Bridge.

:o

post-19-1139089825.jpg

:p :p Sorry to hear of your loss Rozzie, I know how you are feeling right now having lost my precious old girl Mia, Thursday just gone, it leaves a big gaping hole in our lives, and nothing in this world will ever replace them, because they were their own special people, with their own special ways and we just have to remember how they made our lives so worth living.

Pete you now have your wings, say Hi to Mia as she has only just arrived at the :o

Oh no!! Poor Pete, I was just thinking about him the other day when I was going through my photos.

I think he was my first fluffy too :p

The poor dear had more homes than he'd had birthdays.

It took some white lies and stories to get him down to you Roz (Auntie ;) ), but was well worth it I am sure.

RIP little mate. I will never forget your excitable little twirls before walks and 'wuffs' to be be picked up the couch. :p

Run free Pickle Pete :o