Agility Pics

Hi :( as I have said in another thread, Minx and I have just started agility and would love to know as much about this sport as I can and see any pics any of you may have? and I'd love to see any staffy pics doing agility, got any then come on and show me :shhh:

WOW I love all the pics :mad keep them coming in, Minx has done her second class now and we got to play a little on the fun stuff :cry: and we had a ball, she is (so far) taking to it very well, and I've been reading up on weaving training (early days yet)

I've read about buying some PVC and making your own jumps, but can you buy the brackets for the poles to sit on?

Recently saw a fantatic photo of a Great Dane on the front cover of the QLD Dog World magazine. He had just gained his AD and JD titles in ANKC agility.

Not sure about the other types of agility but large dogs in ANKC currently jump 700/600 depending on what state you live in.

I have seen rotties, bearded collies, GSD and GSP compete in Tassie where we are quite a small group.

Hopefully DOLers from other states may be able to help you a bit more.

Guest Clover

Sandra your photos are great, and gorgeous BC aswell :thumbsup:. Just wondering if you have the measurements for the jumps? i will go and check out PVC piping after training tomorrow.