Emergency Help!

My husky when she was a pup would eat anything she could get her hands on. Including pulling things out of the laundry basket. We never had any problems with her choking or anything. With lots of training now she will only eat on command. Which is good for us because we have some pretty bad neighbours. I find stuff in the yard all the time bones, meat. Our dogs never touch it though. Have spoken to neighbours plenty of times but they are hopeless.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This thread has weirded me out, the topic is EMERGENCY HELP!!!

ummmm go to the vet!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know why that wouldn't be the first thing you would do???

Anyway, glad pooch is ok for now.

"My dog is bleeding from the head.....what should I do?"

Wolf82, now that it turns out it wasn't a thick face washer, but a thin peice of material that has now gone from the dog's system, could you please put something in subtitle of thread such as "OK now, not what we thought it was" so that people understand it is no longer urgent help needed. :mad

"dogs been throwing up for a few days now"

are you kidding....and you didn't take it to the vet - you are a very lucky person that those dogs were okay... because i don't know if you have realised it yet but 3 days of vomitting doesn't mean healthy dog... it means sick dog

Well thanks for the lesson.

When i said he was vomiting for 3 days i acctually ment that he woke me up monday night and threw up once, some bile and grass. The again on tuesday night, some grass. Wednesday the corn came up.

He was 100% normal, and didnt throw up any other time or did he look sick, i put it down to him just eating grass.

My dogs goto the vet all the time if i think they are sick, but i dont want to be paranoid and rush them off for them throwing up once or twice.

Steve