New Flyball Title

Thanks to Clover I looked up the Flyball Points and guess what? Kiss has FDX.

Considering that we only started Flyball late last year and the Sydney Easter Royal was her first official comp. I am sooo happy and surprised.

Guess there will be a lot of postings when people look up their points.

Flyball is so exciting and the people are such fun.

Noels.

congrats on everyones titles & points :bottom:

LOL flyball is supposed to be in off season (ie nice quiet time for me to have baby) but they keep putting in more and more comps DOH!!!! so instead of missing 2 or so im missing about 5!!

Hi, sorry to highjack, just wondering if anyone knows a flyball place around the Mt Waverley area, have a 1 year Border Collie that I think will be rather quick at it !!! She will need a bit of work me thinks though, but interested in going down and meeting some of the people/dogs and getting her in to it.

Thanks

Matt.

• 9 months later...
Alex is on an FM- nearly FMX

Kya is on FDCh- no where near her next one!! lol

Guys where on the AFA site can I find the points that go with titles?

Ive found how many points I have - but i need to know titles.

Not sure if they are any where on the site, but here are the ones off the top of my head:

5pts FD

20pts FDX

50pts FDCH

150pts AFCH

400pts FM

700pts FMX

1000pts FMCH

1300pts Onyx

2000pts FDGCH

3000pts Jeddah Award

I am not entirely sure if the first three are correct but the rest i am sure are. Congrats to all who recently got titles. Nova got his AFCH at the Weiners weekend after nearly a year of competiting, not bad for a dog pretty much everyone gave up on eh?

Isn't it funny when an old posting pops up? I really got a shock when I saw this one.

Many things have happened since then. We have now started up our own flyball club at Sutherland and have competed in our first competition. It is so exciting. Almost ready to enter our next comp - ever onward.....

We will even be hosting our own comp in August this year. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful group of people helping with our flyball. Our own club members have been so good and everyone jumps in and does their bit. From past experience I know that this is not often the way it happens. Then we have St. George Flyball people nearby, and they are always there with a helping hand and advice.

Is it just that flyball people are so wonderful, or am I just lucky?

Noels.

Hi, sorry to highjack, just wondering if anyone knows a flyball place around the Mt Waverley area, have a 1 year Border Collie that I think will be rather quick at it !!! She will need a bit of work me thinks though, but interested in going down and meeting some of the people/dogs and getting her in to it.

Thanks

Matt.

I'll pm you :thumbsup:

Nope, not going to Nationals. Team is too new and not interested in travelling yet. Just wait until they get the bug! Then maybe we'll be everywhere. Only entered one comp so far with our next one coming up soon.

Watch out for the Southerly Busters.

Noels.

Yes, that is our next comp. My dog is due to come into season so don't know if she will make it or not, but I will still be there to help out with our so very new team. Please be kind to us.

Noels.