Puppy Coach

bret

i have a lot of questions, i am trying only to ask the ones i really can't find in the forum,

we ahve a couch for the pupps outside, which they are not quite able to jump up on yet, but the outdoor setting double couch is like an inch smaller and they can jump on that.

how can we show them that the blue couch is theirs and good to sit on , and the outdoor couch is bad and they can't jump on that.

bret

Hahahaha!!! Good luck :bottom:

You may be able to train them whilst you are outside with them, by putting them on the blue couch and praising and maybe treating them eveytime they get on the other one but that would mean supervising them every minute they are out there until they know

Be careful if they can't reach their couch yet though, if they manage to get up and jump off it they could hurt themselves

*picturing the pups going to their couch whilst you are around, and jumping on the other one as soon as you turn your back hehehe*

Well why on earth would they want to have their OWN couch! ;) :rofl:

I think you might be expecting a little much too soon, especially as they can't even get onto their couch easily :rofl:

Remove the other couch or barricade it off somehow :rofl: Put their toys and fun things on the blue couch. YOU go on the blue coach with them.

Can dogs see blue?? :bottom: What colour is the other couch?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL that's like trying to train a puppy to chew one slipper, but not the other one :bottom: I suggest that you remove the good couch or put some sort of barrier around it. Good luck :rofl:

Edited by Miranda

Brett

I had a problem with my pup not being able to reach the dog door sill - he could reach by climbing and jumping which is dangerous. I built a platform out of old pavers so he could climb on there and then through the door. You might be able to do something similar for your pups. Make sure it's fairly big though as pups are very clumsy :offtopic:

Have fun