A Little Help From Anyone Would Be Appreciated

jemjem*

This probably isn't a "puppy problem" as such (well to me it is) I have about 4 weeks until my pedigree GSD baby comes home. I have three names I really like that I guess I will choose one when she comes home and I see which suits her best. I like Coco, Lucy and Molly. Molly reminds me of a human though, Coco is a nickname 24/7 so I am really leaning towards Lucy because I can nickname her Lulu or whatever I want plus my brothers dog is Missy and her nickname is MOO MOO so what would you nickname Molly lol. ANYWAY.....my real trouble is....I don't know what to call her for her PEDIGREE NAME!!!!!!!!! I have been thinking for weeks! I bought her from KULGLEN in Townsville and the litter name is "D". She is a little girl so she is going to be KULGLEN D.......................... and I just can't think of anything!!!!! I would really like to hear from ANYONE anything they want to throw out there!!!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!! All replies are seriously appreciated!!!!!

Hi and Welcome

Suggest that you pop this topic into general discussion, but leave out the name of the kennel as its not done practice.

Just mention a German Shepherd, she may be small now but who knows!!

Breeders often have a theme for their dogs, a recent one was to take the name of the top fashion houses.

Mine have the X factor, e.g. Pure X Citement, Pure N X Treme, Purely X Citing.

Thunder, a member of these forums LOVES thinking of names :laugh: I'm not the best but K------ Miss Divine?

Good luck

unless the breeders have asked you to think of a name they will already have selected the ''pedigree'' name & registered her with the cccq.....

or should have anyhow

Edited by dougie

That's great that the breeder is letting you choose a name for her. Why not play around with it a bit, have maybe De Liscious Lucy or Delightful Lucy or Divine Lucy.....

You know that her kennel name and call name do not have to be the same. In fact, unless you show or breed her, no-one will ever know her registered name unless you tell them.