Gardening Assistance

BrunoBella

Got home to a huge pile of dirt on the path, about a wheelbarrow load! Pup had been digging in the raised flower bed and flicking the dirt on to the path. Was darkish so couldn't see the full extent of the carnage but looks like a damn big hole!

Serves me right for taking the dead bird off him this morning! That was keeping him entertained!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I was on here a couple of pages ago feeling quite smug with the new chicken wire and complimentary stakes :cooldance:

Update - Miss Naughty has worked out if you hang on the wire between the posts and put all your weight on it you can push it down far enough to jump over and eat more rose bushes :rofl::rofl:

10 month lab - score 2 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Human - miserable score of 1 :cooldance::cooldance:

:rofl:

Edited by wolfgirl

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I was very excited today. Bruno pulled a weed out of my garden :rofl::offtopic::rofl:

Much better than the 20 missing plants :rofl:

On a worser note, he also chewed through the base of a climber which I have been growing succesfully for two years :rofl: RIP climber...

I have a new staffy pup "Bella" and she has taken to making our back yard a golf course with neat little excavation holes all over the place :rofl: One must walk around the yard very carefully otherwise you are in danger of rolling the ankle!!! All plants and gardens are fenced off and wired off due to "Tyson" our 2 year old staffy who quickly destroyed all plants and reticulation!!! The day we got Ty he walked into a rose bush and came out with thorns stuck all over his face :offtopic: We thought for awhile he was going to be a reticulation expert with carefully pulling up all black poly pipe and repostioning very carefully (NOT) for us :rofl: We ended up having to put alot of retic up on the fence :rofl: Here is a photo of Bella and notice right behind her one of her the beginning of a new hole and also notice the staining of sand around her nose :rofl:

bella.jpg

Cyclone Bruno stripped a metre of bark on a half my stem on my $300 weeping mulberry. :rofl: :D :rolleyes: He is in the very bad books :swear::swear:

I bandaged the wound and then wrapped it with grafting tape from some helpful instructions. :cry:

The electric fence has now moved to the other side :eek::eek::eek: .