Leads....

Alpha

I did order one from an eBay store as I discoverd i was admiring one someone had and it is masterfully made, and as it has my dogs name of it will keep it for trials, I think.

Could you please give me the details of the ebay store, I like the idea of having a lead with a name on it for trials.

I'm not even going to count the number of leads I have, but I think it would be well over 30!! My K9 Force one is by far my favourite.

My dog is 6.5yo and I have bought a leather lead for him when he was biggish puppy. The lead is from overseas and its used pretty much every day. I cant really remeber when I actually "looked after" it, but its been in salt water, mud, sand etc and is soft and nice and I have no probs with it.

My other lead is aprox 3 years old is also leather and a friend made it for me. I use both leads on regular basis and cant find anything better than leather.

I also have a collection of leads from cotton, parachute cord, rogz, and who knows what else, but the leather leads are just THE BEST.