Rip Dallie And Archie

rajacadoo

Dallie [Doddle pip]

Dallie is our dog,she is an Australian Cattle Dog she had to be put down on Wednesday the 20th because she had a tumor under her left leg

she loves going in the car with us her favourite colour is brown. she has a burn on her left side from the fire!!! dallie has been run over by a car and survived, she is

an amazing dog. :) ;) her favourite food is rice shes been around ever since i was born.now she can barley get on the couch.

dallie knows nearly every boy dog in our kennels. she has a little white patch on her forehead, a bit of white on her tail. she can barley walk.

like most dogs she has a brown patch over her eyes. shes got brown eyes and shes always got a wet nose.sometimes she pokes her little tongue out when she is sleeps

she has long nails that click on the floor boards when she walks. she has experienced eveything with us she is soooooo adorable,she doesnt bite but she licks everyone.

she is a nice dog and i wish she could live forever but she can't. she does watch t.v. when she's bored.

I LOVE DALLIE SOOOOOO MUCH. ;) ;) ;)

Archie [Archie ball]

Archie is also an australian Cattle dog and he has a little white patch on his forehead.archie does try and protect us. hes favourite colour is white. he doesnt like going in the car.

he got put down on the same day that dallie did. he can go for longer walks than dallie and loves doing it. every time you pat him he wil lean on you.

hes tail doen't stop wagging, he is so affectionate.he has a weeing problem, hes got green glowing eyesand a bit of white on his tail. he is good at pop offs but just little ones though

he also doent bite only when he has to he has little white patches all ove his body.

sometimes he barks at cars that come into our driveway,and dallie just follows his lead. he comes up on the couch with me. he truly is a mans best friend. once he was moving

his feet around in his sleep he must of having a great dream!!! hes a mummas boy, he looooooves cuddles and people.he has black patches on his paws he does not like

being brushed. Archie can run really fast. he doent chae the cat or chooks. he is a wonderful dog. his favourite food is also rice and a special dog food and chicken necks

he likes everything and everybody hes pal used to be yana and dallie now he lives i npeace and harmony archie did not like showing very much

he was just a house dog which was what i liked about him. he is sooo cute and will never be any different. he is dallies son and I LOVE HIM SOOOOOO MUCH ;) :stupid::stupid:

Loved by all at Rajacadoo Kennels [Richard,Jenni,Imogen and Olivia] :D :)

RIP Dallie and Archie. I didn't get to meet you guys, but I know plenty of your new friends over the bridge and I have no doubt that you'll have a blast!!!

To everyone at Rajacadoo. The pain will ease eventually but the memories will remain forever! :D

RIP Dallie and Archie,

I've had the priveladge of meeting you both but Dallie I must admit takes my heart.

She has made me laugh many a times with her antics. :o I will always remember the red girl. I did say goodbye to her last night. She greeted me with a wag of a tial and finished off my cheese. I gave her a cuddle and told her to say hi to the rajakadoos of old waiting at the bridge but especially Cam the bastard and Rad the Stumpy look alike. :D

Here's a picture of Dallie with my boy Buddy who gave the old girl a great deal of respect the last time they were together. Kind of eerie how dogs tend to sence these things. :D

I hope you don't mind me sharing these Jenni. :)

DSC02504.jpg

Dsc02505.jpg

DSC02506.jpg

Take care all at Rajakadoo.

My thoughts are with you. :)

Maria xxxooo

Edited by ~Midniara~

Midniara darling,

Youve just made me cry again!!! I soooo love those photos of her with my fave Belgian. I think I might go and give them both a hug until I stop crying!!

The girls did the writing on them both. Thats what greeted me this morning. I asked if they wanted to put it on the Rainbow Bridge posting and they did...........so thats what they did. :)

Its really beautiful isnt it??? I am pleased that you put the photos up (except that it made me cry!!!!).

Sorry Ive been flying under the radar lately, just not coping with the whole thing. :o

Also thank you for your kind words on the Tassie thing as well. It made me cry also!! :D :)

Its really beautiful isnt it??? I am pleased that you put the photos up (except that it made me cry!!!!).

Sorry Ive been flying under the radar lately, just not coping with the whole thing. :o

Also thank you for your kind words on the Tassie thing as well. It made me cry also!! :D :)

It's OK,

I cried with you when I was getting the photos ready to post. :)

The girls have done a beautiful job in writing that. It comes from the heart. Kids are always the best at expressing themselves and they have shown their love for the two oldies. :D

I'm here if you need me but I do understand that right now you need to deal with this on your own. ;)

Take care won't you.

Maria :)

Hey there,

My daughter wanted to post something for your girls. Here it is:

I’m really sorry about Archie and Dally having to be put to sleep. At least we know

They’re in a much better place with no more pain. I will really miss Dally and Archie.

I especially will miss Dally as she is my favourite. I hope it’ll be alright and that

You’ll feel better soon. Promise me the day that they get put to sleep that you’ll go

Outside that night and find them in the sky twinkling and dancing as beautiful

Bright shining stars, as you are doing this I will be thinking of you. We’ll NEVER

Forget Dally’s beautiful, cute doggy smile and Archie’s protective but cuddly

personality. I’m sad but also happy to think that Dally and Archie are playing with

each other in paradise.

I’ll be thinking of you, Archie and Dally heaps and will keep all of you in my prayers.

Lots of friendly hugs and kisses from you’re best friend:

:D :) ;) :love::o :D :):)

Oh you guys you've made me cry :D

What a beautiful tribute to your gorgeous dogs you've given Imogen and Olivia, it's given such an insight into their personalities.

I was very fortunate to meet Dallie last night and what a gentle old soul she is.

My thoughts are with you all tomorrow. You are giving your babies the most loving gift you can give, you're showing them enough love to let them go.

They'll be waiting at the Bridge for you :o

:) :D What wonderful tributes the girls have written, from the heart.

My heart is breaking for what you have to face tomorrow, it is bad enough to have one dog given their wings but two? just so hard to comprehend.

:D :) to all of you

Dallie and Archie take your wings and fly to the :o where there is no more pain and play with all the other angels there. :)

So terribly sorry that Archie and Dally are off to :o tomorrow Rajacadoo, it will be a very sad day for you all, but you have given your furkids a wonderful life and they have returned that love a thousandfold, you are sending them on their way not as homeless dogs abandoned in some strange shelter but as well loved pets, run free like young puppies you two, and try to keep out of mischief.

Well its been a week now and its no easier. :cry: While I miss them dreadfully in person its their own little idiosyncrasies that is the hardest to deal with losing. :mad Dallie used to stand at 5pm staring at me waiting to get started with dinner. She would just watch me. No barking, running around or anything. She just stared at me! Waiting patiently. :o Then shed follow me to the kitchen waiting for any fallout or scraps that would come her way. :rofl: Thats what I miss the most. :cry::cry: Archie was a real gentleman a very soft gentle boy. He rarely got into trouble, never did much wrong at all. The memory I will always remember him by was actually at a show. Considering how much he detested showing this in itself makes me smile :o:o . He had just won his class, and we were just leaving the ring and he spotted a gentleman that he really loved, (considering he was a very reserved dog with most people this in itself was quite funny), so he cut infront of me to dash up and over the fence at which stage I tried to reel him in and he did a summersault (equal to any gymnast!!). We made everyones day that day :rofl: . In fact it was the most talked about thing he ever did in the ring!!! :rofl:. He actually got BOB and Statebred in group that day, but only after the gentleman in question was asked in no uncertain terms to remove himself from the ring!!!! Its these little things that make losing your beloved furkids so damn hard :cry::cry: I would also like to thank both Mjosa and dandydog for their kind words posted. Sorry to take so long to respond to your posts but time poorness is the reason. Thanks again. :p

:rofl: Your girls and their love for those dogs is just heart breaking!!!!!!!!

I hope the pain will fade away but never the loving memorys all of you hold in your hearts.....

Im am sorry you had to loss two of your 'best friends' on the same day

RIP Dallie and Archie you lived a great life filled with nothing but love.....run free and be at peace....

I am turly sorry for your loss :)

:) Oh my gosh! I am so sorry that I did not see this earlier!

I am sorry to hear the news Rajacadoo. I am crying after having read the things that the kids have written! Bless them.

I am so sorry for your loss, I hope the hurt is staring to ease a little.

Sorry I don't really know what else to say, I'm not always good with words in these situatiosn. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. :rofl:

Hugs to you and the family. I hope to see you around soon. :clap: