Where Can I Buy

Hi BlackLabrador,

Do you have a carsick dog? I made the mistake of using the Pineapple one with one of mine once AND I didn't give it early enough. Nothing like projectile Pineapple junket throwing to brighten up a trip to a show :rofl: .

Cheers,

Corine

Do you have a carsick dog? I made the mistake of using the Pineapple one with one of mine once AND I didn't give it early enough. Nothing like projectile Pineapple junket throwing to brighten up a trip to a show :thumbsup: .

Cheers,

Corine

Can I ask a stupid question, well actually 2

Is this good to give to dogs that get car sick does it settle their tummies?

If so how along before you go do you give it to them?

Can I ask a stupid question, well actually 2

Is this good to give to dogs that get car sick does it settle their tummies?

If so how along before you go do you give it to them?

Hi Mal,

Yes it works for car sickness by turning the stomach contents into a pudding like substance thereby settling the queasy feeling. I am told you need to give it at least 2 hours beforehand, my 1st try was only 30 mins beforehand with disasterous results.

Some people use ginger tablets or ginger biscuits instead, haven't tried that yet myself.

Regards,

Corine

Edited for spelling error.

Edited by fido666

Thanks Corine for your reply.

I had never heard of it for dogs, I guess I learn't something new :D , not that I have to worry about it at the moment anyway.

I should clarify......

You don't make the junket pudding and then feed it, you actually give the dog the whole junket tablet. I guess for little dogs try a half tablet though. The pudding is then formed inside the dog's stomach. Easy no fuss way of dealing with the problem and there's no cooking utensils to wash :) .

Cheers,

Corine