Matted Cocker

I had better be extra nice to the groomer who does my crew especially the OES's or Im buggered at those prices. :rolleyes:

Granted I take mine every fortnight. I usually take 2 oes, 1 hungarian puli full cords and 3 yorkies all in full coat and 2 ccs and its always only $70 if that. Its a social outing and my crew love it and the big guys adore there play session they get after there baths

Thats full brush out, wash, dry, nails if needed, puli oiled once washed. Usually any rescue dogs are a extra $10 unless its a oes or bigger and then its $15

Just realized how much I love my groomer :rolleyes:

Does your groomer actually have money for food? lol

seriously though...think how much time is involved in those groomers and how much you must be paying them per hour...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My groomer is alway busy and does a great business. They also run specials where its $10 baths short coated and a bit more for longer coated dogs and everyone loves that. For maltese and the multi mixes of crosses that everyone seems to have its only $40

for a bath, clip, blow dry.

I know I am spoilt and do appreciate it.

I also fully understand that its a business and that you have to make a living out of it.

Talking to people at work about grooming there dogs and most wont pay $40 plus to have their dog groomed.

What are all the extras they do for the higher price option grooms??

One thing, the can't groom schnauzers if the one on show is anything to go by!

It doesn't need to look like a show dog, to me it looked neat, clean and nicely finished, and could also be what the owners asked for.