How Much Does Your Dog Eat?

Kirty

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Weimaraner gets 2 cups of Eagle Pack Holistic Duck a day plus turkey necks or drumsticks three times a week (then he gets 1 1/2 cups)

Keesha (Keeshond) gets 1 cup of Eagle Pack Holistic Duck a day plus the turkey three times a week (gets 1/2 cup then)

Oh my all those cups :)

Im yet to work our what my girl will eat, she arrives late on Thursday.

I have been told she is on hills science diet and a little raw chicken mince, with calcium supplement.

Plus raw meety bones and chicken necks + vegies and so far she isn't keen on fruit.

Jack is a 6yo ACD x GSD x ?, weighs 29kg

He gets 2/3c of Science Diet Senior Lite (or something like that) in his Buster Food Cube each morning. He was on 1/2c when on a diet but the vet suggested increasing that bit by bit.

Each evening he has 300g of BARF. He has one marrowbone a week, and the occasional lamb shank.

For a while I fed him a 500-600g chicken carcass in the evening instead of BARF and he piled on the weight :) BARF has brought it back down from 32kg to a very healthy 29kg. He's in the best condition he's ever been in :D

Amstaff 1 yo, 29kgs - 2 & 2/3s Cups Euk perfomance (1 cup in morning, 1 &2/3s at night) plus vegie mush, chicken necks or Lamb flaps and Yoghurt or an egg.

Neo Mastiff X 3 yo almost, 35kgs( :) ) 4-5 Cups Euk Perfomance, Vegie Mush, CHicken necks AND Lamb flaps, yoguhrt or an egg. This is a Gaining wieght diet, not her normal one.

So thats almost 8 cups a day, or 56 cups a week. Probably about 2 kgs of Chicken necks, 1kg of Lamb Flaps, 500g Veggies a week... Their Vegie Mush/Raw mix also has chicken frame bits in it.

My 4yo GSD X ACD gets one cup of bonnie working dog mixed with approx 300gr vegie/fruit pulp for breaky then approx 400/500g raw meaty bones for dinner (whatevers cheap!). The 6 month of border collie put gets the same for breakfast but currently gets double the meat for dinner and I think I need to up that some more, I just can't keep up with this girl!!! They get fasted on sundays although do sometimes get a recreational bone then. They also get sardines, eggs, salmon and various other bits added to their meals throughout the week!

My 2 chihuahuas get about a 1/2 cup of nutro a day big eaters lol and either 1/4 of a barf pattie or a chicken wing a couple of times a week....And they are both fatties :D Also get a bikky or 2 in the mornings....

Edited by varicool