Why Does This Forum Constantly See The Need To Justify Prongs And Shoc

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A vested interest in selling shock collars/prong collars because the trainers are so impotent!

IT'S CALLED A QUICK FIX!!!

:laugh::laugh: Now you're REALLY showing up your lack of knowledge. :thumbsup:

and lack of reading comprehansion...

No one that uses prongs and shocks uses them as a quick fix. They are usually used in conjunction with other methods.

*sigh*

Hey TB! :thumbsup:

You ain't sighing at me, are you?

Wha'd I say?

not you, just idiots that dont know what they are talking about!!

Thanks TB. I didn't think so, but thought I should check. :laugh:

Would you like a sigh? I can share if you feel left out?? :laugh:

:laugh:

A vested interest in what? The dogs? Don't we all?

:thumbsup:

A vested interest in selling shock collars/prong collars because the trainers are so impotent!

you have got to be kidding right???? all dogs are different and some dogs have more issues than others and some training methods just dont work!!!! Besides do you REALLY think anyone on DOL would do anything to HURT their own dogs or give people advise on a training method or peice of equipment that would put a dog in danger????

interesting....

so your saying because a trainer sells certain products and trains people how to apply them correctly and to train on there own has a vested interest,

yet you dont mention anything about people who attend general obedience classes who dont allow the use of these training tools, who have been members for months/years and are only being led around in circles....while the club collects membership money training money etc.....

i dont know where you get your reasoning from...

interesting....

so your saying because a trainer sells certain products and trains people how to apply them correctly and to train on there own has a vested interest,

yet you dont mention anything about people who attend general obedience classes who dont allow the use of these training tools, who have been members for months/years and are only being led around in circles....while the club collects membership money training money etc.....

i dont know where you get your reasoning from...

:thumbsup::laugh::laugh:

I learnt more from seeing someone, one on one, then i did in my obedience class that i have been in for 3 years!

:laugh:

A vested interest in what? The dogs? Don't we all?

:thumbsup:

I am sorry but have you actually used one before spitting comments like this out :laugh:

the people who use those types of collars are not impotent! i dont think you have the right to call the trainers impotent because have you seen them work with the prong or shock collar compared to a check chain or flat collar ? Have you tried to control let alone train a dog that pulls you around no matter what you do??

Not all dogs are your straight forward walk on a check chain, act perfectly and never have a problem!!

Impotent trainers pfft !! i cannot believe you would call people who sell/use a shock or prong collar inpotent! that is a massive insult to all people who use the collars and I hope you are ready to deal with the backlash of that comment! :(

:laugh::laugh: Now you're REALLY showing up your lack of knowledge. :thumbsup:

If this forum is aimed at the general public as I know it is, I feel so worried about the dogs welfare. THERE ARE 14 & 15 YEAR OLD KIDS INFLUENCED BY YOUR RHETORIC

DO YOU LOT, HONESTLY, WORRY ABOUT WHAT "JOE PUBLIC" THINKS???

You "pack of prats" !

I have the feeling that I would avoid the lot of you in my quest for a "peaceful pack";

I came to this forum wanting to learn and, quickly, found out that even those I could have respected, were influenced by commercial interests.[]

If this forum is aimed at the general public as I know it is, I feel so worried about the dogs welfare. THERE ARE 14 & 15 YEAR OLD KIDS INFLUENCED BY YOUR RHETORIC

I believe the rhetoric was initiated by you. You did ask a rhetorical question, after all.