After 20 Beautiful Years

Moo

:rofl:

Our little Mindles... after 21 years of being the perfect family Staffy- she's gone :rofl:

We got Mindi when I was 8 years old- she grew up with me, 1 brother and 1 sister & then grow up with our own kids.

I don't even have any photos of her to put up- they're all at my mums house ;)

She loved life- right to the end yesterday when my mum had to make 'that' decision. She treated that bloody dog better than she treated us kids for gods sake !!

She was still completely aware of everything around her and gave my nephew a lick on the face when he cuddled her while they gave her the injection- A final goodbye :p

The whole family is devastated, but thankful for having her as our first dog and opening our world and arms to go on and get our own Staff's and bully breeds when we grew up and left home.

This is one of the most heart wrenching things... to say goodbye to your family pet after so long.

To our beautiful old black girl,

:rofl:

Wish I was there for you yesterday :love:

Hope there's lots of seagulls up there for you to chase :thumbsup:

xxx

Ivy, what a wonderful 21 yrs your family & Mindi had together. Her spirit is so much part of you, she'll be with your forever.

I know what it feels like. Our dear little black dog, Grandma, was helped to Heaven at much the same age.

My thoughts are with you.