Dog Tricks

whatevah

The quoits are coming along nicely you just need to add distance and start moving yourself away. Dogs find this bit a little bit hard as they think they have to bring the quoit to you. I like his style how he puts them on. Different how Moses does it. Leo's way looks a lot easier, Moses seem to do it back to front. I click the moment the quoit is on the pole.

LOL - I just watched the one of Moses - I see what you mean about them doing it different - isn't it funny how they work things out differently.

Yeah, i'm going to add distance of Quoit from the pole first before me though and then see how we go from there. I'm really pleased with how he is going so far :rofl:.

LOL - yep, the click is *meant* to be when the qoit is on the pole.... silly delay in sound :rofl:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wow. i have a lot mor ideas on stuff i can teach buster now. i'm going over his basics atm but adding distance. working on getting him to sit stay outside the yard in a weird environment while i walk 50metres up the road and around a corner before i can him. he thinks he's relaly sneaking walking along when i'm not looking. lol

plus i want him reliable in sitting and staying and dropping from a distance. i'm teaching him rollever atm to. and "touch it" whihc is easy because i've already taught him to "hi 5" meaning touch my hand wherever it is. so i just put it over something then i slowly moved it away and changed the word and pointed to it. he pickedit up relay fast. always been tempted to teach him to get stuff from the fridge. and i started teaching him to close doors but he slams them. lol

and i've always toyed with the idea of teaching him to go get his leash. when i ask him to. biggest thig with him is though. he's not relaly into going getting stuff and bringint hem back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...