Anyone For Agility In Sydney?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Vickie,

Depending on the weekend I would be interested in coming. I can give my 2 a run.

That would be HA DA DI

Its been a while but I am prepared to tackle the sport again. I think Dash has missed it a lot!!!!

Depending on the weekend I would be interested in coming. I can give my 2 a run.

Its been a while but I am prepared to tackle the sport again. I think Dash has missed it a lot!!!!

Cool, it'll be great to catch up. I'm assuming the foot is good?

So that makes 14 people & 20 dogs!!! COOL!

We need to come up with a date. Any ideas?

Maybe we can do sessions over a day, for the different levels?

D=Dog, H=Handler, A=Advanced, I=Intermendiate, B=Beginner, P=Pup

My details:

D = B (no agility at all)

H = B (no agility at all)

Based in Hurstville/Sutherland area, but willing to travel 30-60 mins, if I get enough notice. Saturdays are better than Sundays from February.

I'm not sure of our offlead abililty.

I would love to come even if it is just to run a trained, or even slightly psychotic dog, so I can have a "taste" and hopefully iron out any problems that I have before I start my dog :rofl:

Edited by squeak

I would prefer Sunday or a weeknight other than Tuesday. I sometimes work Saturdays and obedience is on Tuesdays.

I have a camera - just need to work out how the video part works :rofl: so far I have only taken stills.

• 1 year later...
LOL, I was wondering where this came from, then I realised that all but the last post were Jan LAST year.

Agilityoodle, where are you located, we might be able to recommend a club that would suit you.

woops lol i just got so excited :rofl: i forgot to check to dates. I live in the sutherland shire area in sydney. let me know asap if ur going to have another one of these :)

We had fun! Next time it definitely has to be on a Sunday, so that we can be a bigger group.

I put a few pics in the photo forum.

I just want to say a huge well done to Sam (SnoopyJocks). There was a vast improvement in both her dogs by the end of the day.

At the beginning of the day, Snoopy started off weaving by relying on Sam to guide him in & out with her hand. By his last run, not only had he cut around a second off his time, but didn't need her hand signals anymore.

She also managed to get some real enthusiasm out of Jock, it was hot & he wasn't too keen early up, but was bouncing around like a maniac when we finished.

Also a big thank you to Cedar, who worked so happily for 4 different handlers throughout the morning.

A great day, I'm looking forward to the next one! Thanks guys.

Hey there

sounds like you had alot of fun. Can you organise another one for this year, i'd love to come and meet fellow dol agilities :)

Sutherland Shire people - next beginners intake for agility is first Monday in February at 7pm. We are really promoting our agility and flyball groups this year, so all new dogs welcome.

You would have to join Sutherland Shire Dog Training Club and bring along your vax certificate. I think joining fee is $25 and then it is $3 each time you attend. You can get the forms and more info off the web site. Either download the form or pick one up when you come along.

BTW I was reading along thinking wonder if I could go to the next training day and how did I miss the first one - didn't realise it was 2007 until someone pointed it out. LOL

Noels.