Sick Again

Teebs

2am, and he is outside spewing :)

Will have to get someone to take him to the vet tomorrow morning

Do you think i could get something to sedate Kaos? She will PANIC bad without him here, she cant get out, but i am worried she will hurt herself, and annoy the neighbours

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no :) I hope he is ok..... As far as kaos goes i'm not sure maybe if he has to stay at the vets who ever takes him askes for something for her, and can go straight home and give it to her. Not going to help untill she can have it but will be better in the long run if he needs to be admitted.

keep us updated :rolleyes: Try not to worry to much, he will be ok......

He is going in tomorrow at 9 for the x rays, so have to wait and see what they find before we can do anything else.

I am waiting on the vet to call me back now in reg to Kaos, I have warned the neighbours, if i cant get something for her, i will try to find someone to stay home, there is no way i can have a day off (if i do i wont get paid for Aust Day) and if it is anything serious with At, i might have to have a day off next week

I am more worried about her then him at the moment!

Ok, he is fine, she is fine. I got some sedatives for her, and she is a bit doped up, but survived the day

He has NO blockage! ARGHHHHh - I know, it is a good thing, but i think i rather know what is wrong then find nothing??

they still had 2 more scans to do on him when i called at 12, but she said they arent likley to find anything

She wants to change his feeding arrangements around, and keep a diary of what happens, and come back in a week, she also said it could jus tbe the tail end of a bug, so will have another chat when i go get him!

Going to get him now, i dont think he is ready, but Kaos is driving me mad! sitting at the door, shaking and crying

Wish someone loved me that much!

Hey Terrorbull,

i shake and cry everytime i hear from you,does that make you feel better :laugh:

julie

yes and no

Nothing was found in the scans, but they still dont know what it is - have to do this feeding thing for the next 3 weeks, and see what happens.

I am taking them both for a big walk tonight, get them out of the house for a while

Poor At...

Did they do an ultrasound TB??? If not, request one...

His symptoms do match the way Ollie was when he had the kidney/bladder stones... We had to have an ultrasound to detect them (we had 4 xrays and nothing showed up)...

Give him a big hug and I hope he is feeling better soon...

Jodie