Please Help....

megastar

Magthedag - you might end up with a case or two at some stage :rolleyes:

About 2 years ago, stickfast fleas were found in the chook pens at the Caboolture Showgrounds - they have massive markets there every weekend where they sell poultry, livestock and occasionally kittens and pups :)

The local vet and produce store got involved and a new animal house was built and the previous one completely bombed. Doesn't help all the people who unsuspectingly purchased animals during that time. :laugh:

You should also treat the environment as the dogs will keep picking more up if you dont.

:rolleyes: Have done, I treated both dogs, the cat and the entire yard.

And I will have to continue to treat the yard because the bloody cats from up the road just wander around the neighbourhood :) I didnt find any infested areas though, which is good I suppose.

:laugh: My back and legs are killing me from all the bending washing and tweezering out of fleas, and carrying the heavy spray pack around.

Magthedag - you might end up with a case or two at some stage :hug:

Thanks for that t time . God I hope not, I can't handle one flea . I don't know what I would do with a outbreak and especially ones that stuck on. :)

Our adopted dog came to us absolutely crawling in the little blighters and I just freaked out. All the dogs were washed and advantaged the cats were advataged all bedding washed and soacked in pyrethrum ect I do feel so sorry for people that have bad flea infestations cause they are so hard to get rid of once you have them.