She Doesnt Like Man

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im off to get some rescue remedy............. for myself :p

eeemmmm actually make it a double vodka :D

hey Kavik, I sitll have the chocolate I brought for Ben, pls remind me to give it to him on Tuesday.

And if I ever breed Divani are you ordering a puppy? ;)

We have no problems with man she has met before (including FD - in fact she loves him and cant get enough of him) My OH has darkish hair.

myszka, my OH was patting Divani at your party. He too has blonde hair. I looked at her face whilst he was doing this and she looked a bit nervous but she was letting him pat her below the head as well. He's very good with animals, my OH.

edited to add that my OH has never met Divani before. She also let the 2 of us through the gate on entry to your property no probs.

Edited by Ripley

Thats great news Ripley, considering I havent introduced her to you and vice versa.

As to you entering my property - you are very lucky, or maybe she decided that with all those people there that night, there is no way she can still be guarding it further. Yesterday she bailed up a Telstra guy against the gate and wasnt going to back off. Silly man, rang the doorbell on the gate than opened it and walked in. You should have seen his face when two dobes charged at him from at the back..........

Or maybe you just have a right way to deal with animals :cry: dogs, cats and especially parrots :)

Yesterday I took Divani for a visit to a fish supplier - an asian man. She was cool with him no petting not cudding of course but after a while jumped up on him and licked his face ;) I think I was more surpised than he was :mad

Edited by myszka

She made me look like a liar last night :) willingly raided pockets of a male instructor, accepted pets wagging the tail and followed him on her own without any invitation. :p Never met the guy before.... oh and did perfect stand for exam (for a female)

Kavik was a witness.

• 2 months later...

Im digging this thread out to give an update for those interested. For those not interested, hit the back button and read another thread. :rainbowbridge:

The problem seems to be fixed to the acceptable standard. We have just finished 3 days of showing and had an obedience trial. I was dreading this weekend and was fearing that there will be dramas but out of 3 shows 2 were with male judges, both of them big and "threatning" looking one wearing a huge cowboy hat.

No issues in the show ring, although she was a bit reluctant to show the teeth to the one with the hat, so I did it for him.

her tail never went down and she free stacks and lets judges go over her.

We were in ob trial, and although we failed she did a perfect stand for exam for a female judge.

We were at the Royal yesterday and I think about 500 people petted her, I guess she just gave up ;)

Pax and LL - next one on the agenda is heeling. Currently she is just pure hopeless, or more Im hopeless.

Well ok - she is ok but "at home" and not good at new grounds.

We failed heeling in the trial, but I was allowed to continue the excercises. Perfect stand for exam, nice fast recall with a bit crooked sit, but nothing major, sit stay very good until some bug bit her on the ear (I had seen it) and she scratched and got up but not moved from the spot, perfect drop stay with two dogs next to her getting up and one walking off.

So you know I have got Ivan Balabanov's (sp) ivdeos - I can now compare notes about his arms wih you :rolleyes:

So you know I have got Ivan Balabanov's (sp) ivdeos - I can now compare notes about his arms wih you :o

Ha ha. Never could work out why he uses such a long sentence, as well as jumping about as he does. Anyway, I used cuddle, as it is well conditioned at night, while sitting on the couch watching TV etc.

Yes I like the videos, more than the arms I must say. Very informative. The jumping around is quite funny, I had looked at a video of myslef from the Royal and I noticed I jumped a bit like him at the end :laugh: I hope its not a side effect of me watching him :thumbsup:

I've got two - one is his theory/ basic and the other is sit, drop, and heel. I havent finished watching them and will watch few times before I can start discussing. Interesting about one toy instead of two, tho. What do you ladies think?

Edited by myszka