How To Correct Female Gsd's Behavior?

Hi, like the others said, give her big marrow bones to chew, maybe you could fence your washline off so she cant get to it? If you leave things out they are going to get chewed :D My 2 year old shepherd girl has just turned into what I call a "normal dog" now its like it happend over night! before that her chew list looked pretty much the same as yours ;) Plus she chewed all the kids sand pit toys, only the metal thing survived! they learned very quick after that to put toys away ;) we are on our third hose now (as we are too lazy to roll it up and put it away!) she hasnt touched it yet touch wood, she also had a good go at the sprinkler system when she was a baby! Thats just puppy hood.She will get better when she gets older. Try and look at ways to puppy proof your yard so she cant get to the things you dont want chewed, even maybe fence part of the yard off for her. Good luck :D

We are on our sencond hose and it's became shoter and shorter,,,

Well, I did forget to mention the sprinkler system....she digged all of them out arround the yard & chewed them into pieces and put them on her bed as a little collection, what a smart girl :p

:p teenagers :D glad not one of my 3 were that naughty only thing I ever save is the hose. My friend havs a few that take the washing off for her. Elka was my worst and redesigned the watering system Oliver has never destroyed anything and neither has Kim from memory.