Berwick Flyball

Ohh yes that wind was lovely :D

We didnt go too good last in all divisions, all our dogs were in the wrong teams LOL. Today i wasnt racing with any dog from our "normal" team. Very proud of Nova though we didnt stuff up once!! Plus he did a few height jumps like a little trooper so i am very pleased with him :laugh:

Darcy will probably be running at Ringwood now, which is great we are going to put in a team of beginner dogs, 3 newies and 3 solid dogs. So hopefully that will go well.

Edited by tollersowned

Well done Nova :laugh:. I am pretty darn proud od my guys, Elvis for not only running for someone else but racing when i was in the other lane with Tin. And Clover dog did good, i think she enjoyed running for her Aunty Wendy.. got a bit confused with all the different handlers though... and was buggered at the end of the day as she is not used to running every race all day.

I thought 'lure coursing' as soon as Moses spotted that paper bag.. that was when we were racing you. Ohh and all the puppies were so well behaved.. good babies. Harri is having a play for a while then it is bed time, he is nuts from not doing much today :D.

I thought Harri is gorgeous, i could have easily taken him home LOL

Everyone at Berwick was impressed with my new found height dog :laugh:

Still think you guys are nuts for having too race each other considering you had 3 dogs racing at once :D

Noticed today there was a couple of collisions though, Maverick had one with the other side, ran over there too get the ball turned around too run back and smacked into the dog coming both dogs were confused with what too do next, and Tinny running with Maggie, i think when that happens its a classic

Still think you guys are nuts for having too race each other considering you had 3 dogs racing at once :confused:

It was all ok in the end.. yeah it was kind of hard not looking over into the other lane to see that El and big red were behaving them selves :).

and Tinny running with Maggie, i think when that happens its a classic

:confused: Well Josh did say go and Tinny thought he meant her.... it was payback for when Maggie did the same thing with El. I didn't see what happened with Mav..actually i dont think i watced a full race for the day.

I didn't have much time for photos.. no Flyball photos at all, just a couple of the pups.

Harri and Uncle Bear :confused:....

post-2703-1171255693_thumb.jpg

Edited by Clover

Especially when it was Elvis running

:p He was hauling ass yesterday.. someone thought they saw him run a 4.0 something :). Hayley sure did a great job running the little monster dog.

Look forward to seeing the photos Sharon.. thanks again.

Wow excellent!!

I wasnt watching the times with him, i was watching him LOL it did seem though that he was faster.

Hehe i was standing behind Sharon while she was taking some photos and i could hear "damn missed him again" and muttering something about getting his butt?

Edited by tollersowned

:D He was hauling ass yesterday.. someone thought they saw him run a 4.0 something :).

Oh I'll have to mention that to the Princess. :( I only managed to get one photo with all of him in the frame. Maybe next time.

I'll post some pics in the Photo thread.

shoemonster and Isiss did you manage to get there for a look?