Obedience Trial Kcc (hastings Obed Club)

ReXy

We have Freya ( Ch. Marlau Lucindas Princess ) entered in CCD. So far she has managed one CCD pass 93/100. She has been slow and hanging back with healing, really lacking enthusiasm. Does everything else well.

All depends on what mood she is in on the day.

Stella,

You've heard her breathe, you can imagine the snore LOL

Agility? Haven't gone back to that yet. It's also on the to-do list :banghead:

Capanash- Best of luck with your girl. I love seeing the Standards work, they seem to do everything with so much gusto!

Jodie

No luck for us either Jodie :rolleyes: Not to worry. The way I look at it, if we can take one positive thing out of the evening, where everyone seemed to be having trouble (except the beautiful rotti who got, I think 192!) then it was still a good night. I had a wonderful recall from my dog. I thought your heeling was superb too. Hey, hows about we combine dogs (what would that be - a shepug??? LOL) and then we'd have a dog that heels well and does great speedy recalls and stand for exam nice and steady... but the distance control, woe is me too! I would have passed, though not a good pass as my dog was still acting a bit distracted on the heeling, but she wasn't looking on the distance control so I gave a massive DROP! AND STUPIDLY LEFT MY HAND STUCK OUT IN THE SIGNAL!!! I came out of the ring thinking it was touch and go until my friend got my scores and I realised what I'd done NQd for double signalling. The judge wasn't too impressed with my sharp tone of voice with the dog on the drop too but it was that or nothing as Tess' 'boyfriend' was down the end of the next ring, about to go in, and boyfriends count for more than handlers still, it seems! And this from a dog who does UD signal work all changes of position... huh, she's just got a crap handler.

So it's back to FOO nights at KCC Park on Tuesdays for me and a little rethink once again about distractions.

Better luck for us all at Southern - I got second last time I was there so am hoping for good vibes from the place :mad

We didn't go :thumbsup: . Millie has been a bit sore through the back end over the last week. If she was moving OK we would have gone but she is still a little iffy. It wasn't worth going with the ground being so hard.

We will rest until the Wei Trial. :cheer:

On a happy note, my aunty got her third pass in CCD down there :) Her little sheltie works great, she will be into Novice in no time.