Fidos Fre-itch Flea Shampoo

Becks, Please take no notice of Flames Daddy must be having a very bad day, I'm sure you have people like that over there.

Some people live on hate, If It was not for England and Germany, we would not have the wonderful Dog Breeds we own and love today.

The Import ban on German Shepherds had nothing to do with Germany or England, get your facts right Flames Daddy.

In 1929 an Import ban was placed on the German Shepherd by aussie Pollies, why? Because some Fool claimed that the Shepherd would breed with Dingoes and produce a superior sheep killer, this unjust ban was only lifted in 1972.

But what has this all to do with flea shampoo anyway? :champagne:

One of my dogs scratched badly after I used the Fido's shampoo. He's fine with tea tree and oatmeal shampoos and Aloveen.

>I'm not home at present (away on a buiness trip), however, OH tells me that the dogs are now scratching like crazy and thinks that this shampoo has irritated their skin. He can't see any fleas (on the dogs or in the house etc).

>Has anyone had this type of reaction from this (or any other flea) shampoo and have any advice on what should be done now?

>Should he bathe them again in an oatmeal shampoo to soothe their skin or just leave it and hope it settles down?

I was going to say the same thing as Nicole, make sure you rinse, rinse, rinse when shampooing a dog and then rinse again!

Also, did you treat the house, bedding and other areas the dogs lie? Otherwise they could be reinfested

Hi Becks, you make an excellent point with the anti-flea treatment. :confused:

Now on to more important issues... since you are in the UK and obviously devoted to the Monarchy :) I am wondering if you wake up an sing "God save the Queen" or if you secretly hum "Deutschland uber alles" when MI5 and MI6 are busy working to hush up the latest Lady Di scandal Documentary? :D

On a serious note, during WW1 the Brits, in effort to show how "patriotic" they were started to wantonly kill all German Breed dogs... and our beloved "Sachs-Coburg" family bebadged themselves as "Windsors" to sound English and not German. Of couse Queen Victoria, the most sacred of Monarchs, loved a mad Prussian... the plot thickens. Remember after WW2 in Australia how the GSD was "banned" until the 60's... and then had to be called the "Alsation"... another propagandist "rebadging" to allow acceptance from a ignorant public. Makes me mad thinking about how superficial people are, and how its the animals that need to suffer. As if they could help it that Churchill stuffed up at Gallipoli and sacrificed "Colonial" Aussies as his cannon-fodder... or that he started the first concentration camps in the Boer War to teach some European Farmers a lesson that he was "number one" - and yes civilians were deliberately starved and let to die in unsanitory conditions because the Dutch, French and other free-thinkers did not fear the red-coat and fought to keep their farms. And all the time fearless Winnie was carrying a German Mauser Pistol as his beloved Side-Arm. Hmmm... Can anyone spell "Hypocrite" ? :eek:

Ummm that's not even the slightest bit funny, in fact its quite offensive. Now if you were new to this forum, the high horses would have came out, and you would have been abused into next week. So it's acceptable just because we all know you?

And as stated, what the hell does it have to do with this original topic?

*shakes head*

Edited by Zia's Nuthouse