Outstanding Training Day Opportunity

I would like to say a big THANK-YOU to Lablover for her hard work and huge effort in putting on this day of fundraising for our unit and look forward to seeing all those who have indicated their attendance. :rolleyes:

We have full catering (all day) and also for those vegetarians who indicated accordingly.

The Sarda Search Dogs, Lablover's Retrieving Trail Dogs and the "Top Obedience Dog of the Year" and Handler all giving demonstrations.....will be a great day.

We also have OB & Tracking Instructors for any questions etc.

Kind regards,

The Sarda Team

Well there were only 3 of us, so we got special treatment! Tjose who didn't show up really missed out on a great day!

We had some demos from UD dog Scott, gives me something to aim for now!

Then a demo of SAR finding a lost person who needed theirs meds desperately (and some bushwalking) Wow those SAR dogs are fantastic!

Then they were mean and made us get up and work with our dogs! Which was great and I found out Ed really loves garden hose, and was working nicely

Then some yummy bbg lunch and a wine! :thumbsup:

Julie then gave us a demo on retrieving which is so cool, the dogs love it!

Then the SAR dogs found a man on the run from a mental asylum hiding in a tree! :eek:

Then back for some more work with the amateurs, picked up some great tips for me and Ed, I was really pleased

Had some choccies and Ed tried to eat the whole box!

Another reluctant demo by Bec before we left of heeling and fig 8

Forgive me if I forgot anything or anyone

Oh and Julie I still have your garden hose :)

CJ, how did you go in SA?

We had a really enjoyable day yesterday, bit disappointed with the attendance considering that LL had nearly 40 emails ( I had a few) with initial spots taken. Must have been the weather that put everyone off, unfortunately Beaconsfield missed out on the downpour that other suburbs seemed to receive - I did get a bit wet on my search though!

Thanks to LL for her great hospitality and we had a very interested attendance (only three with dogs) showing them the end result of dogs trained to a high level in Obedience trials, Retrieving trials and Search & Rescue.

You can lead a dog or is that a horse to water but you can't

well you just can't.

We had a good time in S.A.

Great people and great trials.

Just got to train now and fix the things that didn't work.

Ran Leanne's Razz for her and he finished AA on the Saturday (did a good job).

On Sunday he decided I wasn't his owner, enough said.

Jock got wound up like a spring. Restricted Stake on Saturday he held it together.

Sunday I siad fetch and I think he is still running.

Whisky well he just was Whisky enough said.

Contry Joe.

It sounded like a great day at Beaconsfield and I would have LOVED to go. If another one is held and I can get there I will but unfortunately I had already committed to do a tricks demo with my own dog for a club function and could not get out of it :confused: I am jealous! Was the UD dog Scott, Andrew McDonald's dog. What a great trainer! Sounds like you had fun ;)