Natural Pet Foods Australia- Nutro And Ziwipeak

Extended Recall on Nutro canned food. 3rd May

Dec/06/09 to Jan/24/10 Kitten Beef/Chicken 24x3oz 3oz 79105-35203 Can

Dec/06/09 to Jan/24/10 Kitten Chicken/Oceanfish 24x3oz 3oz 79105-38101 Can

Dec/06/09 to Jan/24/10 Kitten Tuna/Chicken 24x3oz 3oz 79105-35204 Can

The news that Nutro has been bought by Mars was interesting with the lawsuits being organised in the US against Nutro, Menu et al by pet owners with sick and/or dead pets.

Mars also snapped up Greenies last year when the maker was struggling with bad PR after some highly publicized dog deaths and subsequent lawsuit.

Canned / pouched Nutro not available in Aussie? sure is in New Zealand and the EU

Edited by Ashka

I have been feeding my dogs Nutro for quite some time. I use the Adult Lamb and Rice or the Chicken. I also feed some the Lite and my HamiltonStovare is fed the Large Breed Puppy. If Tyra is in whelp, her babies will be raised on Nutro Puppy.I have been feeding Tyra Nutro Puppy for a couple of months leading up to her mating on the advice of our Repro Specilist.

I have recently started giving them a spponful each of Ziwipeak on top of their Nutro and they love it. Kasper has been very finicky since just before Tyra came into season and he is now eating his dinner without any problems.

Mine also get the Ziwipeak treats and they go berserk when they see me go to the cupboard where I keep them.

I really have to thank Hesapandabear for introducing me to both Nutro and Ziwipeak. My dogs have gone from being finicky to scoffing their food. In fact Tyra used to be so finicky that I started a thread asking for help. Now she washes up the other dogs dishes.

Edited by Norskgra