Tasty Kibble....

I had the same problem with my young bulldog bitch, she just never ate kibble at all only raw/barf meals (I tried about 5 different premium brands), but then I switched over to Nutro Adult Lamb and Rice and she loves it!

Which Nutro are you using? If she is old enough maybe you could start trying her on this one? I think Nutro will send you some samples to try before you spend your $$$ on a big bag :)

Good luck!

• 5 weeks later...

All of mine, including my fussy ones love Great Barko (plenty of threads here about it). $25.50 for 22kg so not expensive either.. Australian-made and I have spoken to the company and am very satisfied with the answers I received about ingredients, preparation etc.

Recommend it more than highly. Have also had more than one breed on it with excellent results all around.

My dogs like the Purina one with the milk essentials. It's Lucky Dog minis made for small dogs so it might not work for a bulldog as a complete meal but as you are not feeding it exclusively it would probably be ok. The flavour (if you can call it that) is Minced beef, vegetable and pasta flavour with milk essentials. Might be worth one last try. :rofl: It's the milk essentials (whatever the hell that means :thumbsup: ) that tip the balance for mine. I do what you are trying to do leave a bowl out for the times they refuse other things and sometimes they actually seem to prefer this, no accounting for taste. ;)

You could try Nutrience - seems to have a stronger smell than most. My dogs liked it - but they like everything. Or you could get another dog - nothing like competition to cure a fusspot!