Very Cheap Dog Friendly Accomodation

Canisbellum

At some point in the near future I will probably need to spend 6 or 7 weeks in Perth getting medical treatment and I am not leaving my 2 dogs behind for that length of time so I am putting my feelers out to see if anyone knows if there is some cheap reasonable accommodation within about 45 minutes to an hour drive of the CBD.

All I really need is a roof over my head and a place to leave the dogs for a couple of hours every day. My budget is very tight as I wont be getting paid during that period.

m.stayz.com.au › WA › Perth › Bullsbrook

I don't know if you call this cheap or not, but we stayed here when we first got to Perth, the owners were great and you can have dogs there. They're just outside of Bullsbrook.

Or call around real estate agents and see if they have a house available for short term rental. Even if it's unfurnished and you just camp on a blow up mattress(or buy a $50 mattress from the salvos and donate it back when you are done). They might be happy to have someone in for a short period if they have a place that's been vacant for a while