Adelaide Meet For Littlies And Puppies

yellowgirl

we may have a meet with a puppy and a special family north of Adelaide, so looking a bit dodgy for us atm :thanks:

things are looking up for me. Puppys are going out Saturday now so i'll have Sunday free....at this stage !! Alex is crook so we'll still have to see how it's going in the next few days. I'd love to bring DeeDee my Skye, i think she'd do ok, and Little Man coped well last time so he's in too.

It's my sons 15th birthday.... sorry, maybe next time. :(

Hope your son has a great day! :(

I'd love to bring Halo, but it's not really fair on Akira who's not allowed at meets.

Why isn't Akira allowed at meets? :laugh: Would she be okay if she stays on-lead?

I know Justice isn't exactly a littlie but he did so brilliantly with Jo's cresties at the last meet (well, it was just me and Jo.. lol) that I'm going to bring him along this weekend. Not sure who else is going other than Jo but if anyone is concerned about him coming along please feel free to speak up either in here or via PM. ;)

Banshee is looking forward to seeing her boyfriend on Sunday :laugh:

things are looking up for me. Puppys are going out Saturday now so i'll have Sunday free....at this stage !! Alex is crook so we'll still have to see how it's going in the next few days. I'd love to bring DeeDee my Skye, i think she'd do ok, and Little Man coped well last time so he's in too.

Sounds good DBT :) . Hope Alex feels better soon..

aw :thanks:

we are dropping a puppy off nearby tomorrow so were going to at least bring Little Man with us. We should be there 12.30/1pm-ish.

i guess we'll just cruise by and see whats happening......

I'd love to bring Halo, but it's not really fair on Akira who's not allowed at meets.

Why isn't Akira allowed at meets? :thanks: Would she be okay if she stays on-lead?

She likes to run, I got told she was too over the top. She gets upset if she's on lead and all the other dogs are off lead. So I can't bring her to any meets anymore to keep others happy.

She actually goes to obedience beforehand and has a huge run in the park there before every meet we've been to (except the December meet). Unfortunately she's a breed that can run all day so it doesn't really calm her down.

I wouldn't bring her to a littlies meet anyway, but it'd be nice to go to a regular one again.

She actually goes to obedience beforehand and has a huge run in the park there before every meet we've been to (except the December meet). Unfortunately she's a breed that can run all day so it doesn't really calm her down.

I wouldn't bring her to a littlies meet anyway, but it'd be nice to go to a regular one again.

don't want to derail the littlies thread but Jaana and I have missed you and Akira and I really hope you do come to the next meet - it would be great if we all could get the big dog meets back on track :laugh:

Why isn't Akira allowed at meets? :o Would she be okay if she stays on-lead?

She likes to run, I got told she was too over the top. She gets upset if she's on lead and all the other dogs are off lead. So I can't bring her to any meets anymore to keep others happy.

whiskedaway- I would be happy to have a small meet and greet with Akira, Oscar is also a rough player (reason why we stopped going, other dogs did not appreciate it) so maybe we could get a meet going for the bit rougher players/dogs that don't mind rough play? Let me know if you are interested or anyone else is. :laugh:

I got a text saying it was raining down town (while of course the sun was shining gloriously at home here!) , so we just took the puppy to drop off, and left all the dogs at home, and went shopping & lunching down Jetty Rd instead:)

Maybe next month......