What's Really High In Fat, And Irresisible?

Boiled sheep hearts - have feed it to my fussy skinny eater before she ate it also added brown rice to the pot as well did have a suggestion from someone else who adds Rolled oats to it ..

Als feed her Sausages, and macaroni cheese.

Ive got him eating :D A combination of things.. Eaglepack shrimp/Salmon canned food, mushed up with raw chicken mince, mushed up royal canin puppy bikkies, and Ziwipeak sprinkled on the top.

I have to stir it ever so often though and move it away from the edges of the bowl for him :thumbsup: He has put on 200grams over the past few days.. Which is excellent, I can already feel the difference.

:D You weren't worng about the expensive taste! Glad to hear you're happier with his weight.

:thumbsup: the fat cat

Now, I could be completely making this up but i seem to remember maybe reading somewhere that a little bit of vegemite on the roof of the mouth 1/2 an hour before a meal can help to stimulate appetite.

Can someone in the know, please, confirm or quash my possible false memory. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The vitamin B in the Vegimite works to stimulate the appetite - works better on cats than dogs though :D