Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope you don't mind ILTBY but both those siggies were way over the linit size. So I have reduded them to fit the requirerments so neither lady has their sig removed.

For nala

10wtcv6.jpg

for eza

ipb57p.jpg

Definitely not :laugh: In fact, I appreciate it.

I can't reduce the file size on my computer, it's a real hassle.

So which one of you can I drag in to make me a sig then? :love: PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE

I hope you don't mind ILTBY but both those siggies were way over the linit size. So I have reduded them to fit the requirerments so neither lady has their sig removed.

For nala

10wtcv6.jpg

for eza

ipb57p.jpg

Definitely not :laugh: In fact, I appreciate it.

So which one of you can I drag in to make me a sig then? :love: PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE

You can bug any of us :laugh: just add the pics and im sure we'll all take a shot at it :laugh:

I was wondering if someone could please tastefully clean an image up for me. I just want a nicer background, perhaps even blurred, and it cropped into just a headshot. No text. It has to be perfect. I can email it high res.

Thanks guys, hope someone can help.. :laugh:

I was wondering if someone could please tastefully clean an image up for me. I just want a nicer background, perhaps even blurred, and it cropped into just a headshot. No text. It has to be perfect. I can email it high res.

Thanks guys, hope someone can help.. :laugh:

I'll give it a shoot :cry:

Just email it to [email protected] and just type in what you want me to try and do to the background (color scheme, ideas ect.)

Chances are I wont geet to it tonight....however i'll start on it before noon tomorrow (I'll work on it during class...they have a better version od photoshop then I do ;))

hi guys!

Say...if any of you guys get bored... or have a space inbetween requests...

Do you think you could have a tinker with these two? ;)

snot3.jpg

snot4.jpg

I was thinking something comical... maybe so it looks as though he is looking at a bone..or have cats flying around his head or something?

For nala

10wtcv6.jpg

for eza

ipb57p.jpg

Definitely not :eek: In fact, I appreciate it.

So which one of you can I drag in to make me a sig then? ;) PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE

You can bug any of us :eek: just add the pics and im sure we'll all take a shot at it :eek:

that would be great!@@!!!! Do I just add them in here?

LMWS I have returned the pics to you via email so you have the high res result. I hope they are what you want.

ETA: I know you wanted clean head shots but I thought I'd try out a style that has been used here before as I thought they may work well with Diesels's head shots. I hope you like this aswell.

dieselport.jpg

P.S sorry I realised I misselpt Dielsel's name in the email I sent you too.

Edited by Freckles

Hi Guys, A little while back I asked for the following to be done which was great but I wonder if I can get Harleys face lifted up a bit so it sits even within the frame to match Sids?? Please??

If someone could please help me with this I'd be thrilled as the new owners have moved house and I'd like to blow them up as a house warming present... :laugh:

• Troy unpinned this topic