Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

Guest Robatife BCs
Roba, I hope you like them :) Let me know if you'd like anything changed, no worries if you don't want to use them-

1zyahpe.jpg

243p0yp.jpg

Thanks for doing that!! But you left out our Shepherd :):) If you could add her in that would be great, and if you could shrink the Border Collies head (the one on the left) to fit her in and make them all a similar size.

Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you :)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah thats easy. right click on the pic up above and click on properties. Then copy the link. Open your controls and add the copied link into the area to add your signature.

let us know if you're still not sure on any of that.

Also I just realised I didn't put a pretty back ground in that siggy, would you like me too or are you happy with the way it is? I am more than happy to make changes if you'd like something changed or added.

Now , A dumb question how do I apply it on the bottom of each post?

Not such a dumb question at all as I asnwered the same one just a few days ago see

Ah thats easy. right click on the pic up above and click on properties. Then copy the URL link. Open your controls and click on "edit signature" (over on the left) and add the copied link into the area to add your signature.

let us know if you're still not sure on any of that.

Hmm < I think that I must be pretty thick...... :)

I do the right click into properties {fine}

Then I high light the url link {fine}

But then thats when I dont understand it anymore.

I cant copy and I am not sure how to open your controls ? :)

Sorry, I reacon it's the medication I'm on at the moment .

My son will be home soon and maybe he will show me if no one else can explain this {and he is 12yrs and pretty brilliant on the computer} :laugh:

OK M&M when you high light the link right click and there is a copy option, click that.

Then go to the top of this page and over to the right in bold it says My Controls click that and then you will see the page where on the left is a list of options. find the one that says edit signature and click that too.

Then right click and paste, the link will appear and to finish just click update my signature.

Hope this is a little clearer for you.

Edited by Freckles

• Troy unpinned this topic