• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehe not bad PP

here's mine

3ps-1.jpg

Wow that awesome Freckles you are doing some great work in here...must be hard holding forte all on your on :mad

Harminee...Congratulations on the up coming wedding hope you have a fantastic day...and start resting girl or you will be exhausted before you even get there

well we finally got there YAY :rofl:

I couldn't accept boxes of chocolate anyway cause I'm diabetic. You're just lucky I like helping you out and don't have too much else going on so have time to keep fiddling till its just right.

Glad you like it now :laugh:

OK I'll eat the chocolates then mmmmmmmmmm yum.

Yes its great thanks. Do you like what I have written underneath it :D

2tollers, sorry I missed your pic with Sivaros demands. So now I have had a tinker with the pic but I am not sure of the spelling of her name. you have it as tika but when I save the pic it is teika? So I did one of each so hopefullt one is right :laugh:

tika1.jpg

or

teika1.jpg

Edited by Freckles

Siv I hope you enjoy the choccies then :laugh: As for what is underneath your super sig :mad I don't think I would go that far, but it is very flattering, Thank you

yer thats right, make me even more fatterer than I already am :cool:

And ofcourse its true about the writing under the siggy, I just wub my new siggy :(

Hi guys,

Ok my PS gurus - i've just got a version of PS and know how to do general editing and such.

But I want to try some fancy pantz stuff - does anyone have a good, easy to read, online tute that I could use to get my head around it all :mad???

What are you looking to do ATM with PS? There isn't 1 set tutorial link I have found but maybe if we know what you want to do we can point you to the best links leopuppy04

Editing photos to get rid of unwanted stuff (I can sort of do that already, but it doesn't always work!? I use the healing brush and clone brush :mad)

I also want to know how to merge photos

And also basic stuff with borders and such

Thanks for doing the photo of Teka. And guess what, I checked and you spell it Teka :laugh: but pronounced with a long eeeeeeeee. Sorry.

I did a pretty plain one. She's such a beautiful dog.

post-6239-1192181738_thumb.jpg

Leopuppy I've scavenged lots of things from this site.

http://www.psplinks.com/index.html

I can't do the fancy stuff yet so can't help much really. When you have specific problems ask away and I'm sure someone will be able to help. :)

post-14529-1192195464_thumb.jpg

post-14529-1192195452_thumb.jpg

Okay - who can help here? I would love to have this converted to black & white with the background gotten rid of. I saw some of the earlier posts which keep some of the colour in the pciture - I would love the pink head band to stay.

This is my niece Athena who is 4.5 and she dressed up for me and did a dance and song which my sister emailed me (video link is in video forum).

Thanks!

post-14529-1192195464_thumb.jpg

post-14529-1192195452_thumb.jpg

Okay - who can help here? I would love to have this converted to black & white with the background gotten rid of. I saw some of the earlier posts which keep some of the colour in the pciture - I would love the pink head band to stay.

This is my niece Athena who is 4.5 and she dressed up for me and did a dance and song which my sister emailed me (video link is in video forum).

Thanks!

I had a real quick go while Im waiting for something to download!

0008.jpg

Edited by wagsalot

• Troy unpinned this topic