Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oops, looks like I missed a few requests here. Very sorry to leave you guys hanging. If any one still wants work done please post your photos here and one of us will pop in and work on them for you.

SLLH, can you too post the photo you want fixed up or is a large original that is better being emailed?

If anyone wants to email larger file photos (as they are easier to work with) you can get me at barenecessitiesrats @ hotmail . com (just remove the spaces either side of the @ and . symbols)

:shrug: I think Im retarded !! Ive just spent ages with 2 computers going (1 reading tutorial and 1 working in photoshop) and I just cant figure any of this out!! I really want to learn how to do that black & white & bits of colour stuff and the OOB as well as do sigs, but I think the blonde in me is just too strong! I know once I get started I will be ok :p but it is just trying to get started without getting confused. Can anyone walk me through it with large, slow letters???

I love all the work you people do, and your dogs are all beautiful. You are all very clever.

And, I would like to say a big thank you to my daughter (Jaznmont) for making my sig. I think she did a great job. :confused:

Edited by sumosmum

I love all the work you people do, and your dogs are all beautiful. You are all very clever.

And, I would like to say a big thank you to my daughter (Jaznmont) for making my sig. I think she did a great job. :)

oh why thank you mother for mentioning me

I also like all the work you guys do, some of the work on here is quite spectacular and beautiful

I also made my sig as well (not meaning to brag) :)

• Troy unpinned this topic