Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LMAO they are two different dogs??? Jeeze. Ok, which photos are which dogs, so I know to use two different ones? I'll get on it this afternoon. I have to bath a foster dog first cause she's going to her new home.

:laugh: They are mother and son so many ppl cant tell them apart :laugh:

Just when u get time no rush.. iv got a show today so i wont b on till tonit or tomorrow nite

Cheers

Ok this is charlie

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

Ok this is tiffany

IMG_0075.jpg

this one shes at the front charlie at the back

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

Thank you once again i can do mor epics if these's arnt ok thanx i do like the one u made for me first

copy is save it onto your desk top then use photobucket copy n paste link from photobucket then go to your My controls then to edit my siggy and paste it there then click up date my siggy then your done..

That sthe way i do it anyhow :laugh:

love the beach quote good one!!

well i have to say some of you have done brilliant jobs and have great talents.. i need to get playing more once i have finished with renovations!

but thought i would share one i did a while ago with you all, it's not easy posting this as i lost my gsd female only a month and bit ago but i still love this photos and design (the only one i've done so far lol)

playing1.jpg

just wondering if anyone is still making sigs? i know what i want my but limitation in photoshop isn't allowing it best i did was this one now.. but would love to let someone else have a go. i'm SURE you can do a better job then me...

just let me know do i send the pics thru here OR in pm?/email?

thanks

Your welcome cazzaritch. I'm glad you like it cause it was one of the hardest I have EVER done :bottom:

madboutgsd, just put the photos you want used up here and if you have a style or design you want let us know what it is you are wanting and I'm sure 1 0r 2 of us will be along soon to have a go for you.

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your girl. It is a great job you have done on the OOB pic with her in it, well done

The talent in this thread is simply amazing. If anyone wants to have a go at either of or combining these pics I would really appreciate it - doesn't matter if it's a sig or an OOB or a b/w with colour. The puss is my Hamish who has been missing since last year so is very dear to me and of course our Locky the GSD.

post-21276-1202562159_thumb.jpg

post-21276-1202562291_thumb.jpg

Thanks

sheree, what is it you have in mind or do you want a siigy made with those pics? Sorry a bit slow today so not sure how you want them "photoshopped"?

I would like something nice done with the one of Alisha and Junior,not sure what but some of the things I've seen done are amazing. What ever you think........ :rofl: (maybe have Best Friends written somewhere,I would like to get this one blown up and framed)

A new siggy would be nice too :rofl::shhh: only if there is time.

Edited by sheree_e4

• Troy unpinned this topic