Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Harminee,

Could you please make me an email signature with any of the following photos? I wasnt sure which photos to use so I just attached everything. I will leave it to your discretion.

Her name is Gypsy and all the photos are of her. My favourite colours are blue and purple and I love butterflies and sparklies.... lol

Thanks in advance.

_DSC0062.jpg

_DSC0041.jpg

Today037.jpg

Gypsy8weeks6.jpg

_IMG0035.jpg

_IMG0034.jpg

_IMG0032.jpg

_IMG0021.jpg

Regards,

Renee

Hi Harminee...calling on your creative talents again. When you are not busy could you make a change to the sig you did for me earlier? Im posting a new pic of Abbie ..could you put that in the sig to replace the one of her sitting up? Fergus on the left is OK..just blank out the background as you did before. Thanks for your kind help. No rush.

IMG_2881.jpg

Edited by Liebhunde

Hi, I just stumbled into this section. I had been wondering how come so many DOLers had graphic design skills (since the signatures are all so lovely). If some creative soul would be able to make me one for Lucy, my lowchen, I would greatly appreciate it. :)

post-26105-1227067667_thumb.jpg

post-26105-1227067676_thumb.jpg

Hi, I just stumbled into this section. I had been wondering how come so many DOLers had graphic design skills (since the signatures are all so lovely). If some creative soul would be able to make me one for Lucy, my lowchen, I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Is this one dog named Lucy or 2 dogs???

( sorry had to ask cause to me the 2 look completely different )

Hi, I just stumbled into this section. I had been wondering how come so many DOLers had graphic design skills (since the signatures are all so lovely). If some creative soul would be able to make me one for Lucy, my lowchen, I would greatly appreciate it. :laugh:

Is this one dog named Lucy or 2 dogs???

( sorry had to ask cause to me the 2 look completely different )

LOL you're not the first person to say that! Yep it is the one dog. She is a lowchen, they can change colour several times. She's only 14 months and she could change colour again. My cousin has been fooled twice now, saying "Did you get another dog?" :) I expect when he returns from a working holiday in Ireland, he will be fooled yet again!

• Troy unpinned this topic