Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is tonights effort. This guy kept swooping Piper at the beach today and I managed to get a pic as it went over. I didn't realise that its beak was open at te time and when I did I just ad to do this to it :D

post-8520-1185711878_thumb.jpg

Harminee, do you know how to blend two pictures together without using the gradient tool? I was using a Photoshop tutorial to do it and couldn't do it the way they were suggesting because I don't have a gradient tool.

I found the easiest way to do it is to use the magnetic lasso tool, copy the selected, then paste it onto the image you wanto merge it with, afterwards, zoom in and erase the outer edges that arnt so "clean".

Edited by dogsong

ETA the one I did for Husky87 hope she doesnt mind if I post it here...

cal11-1copy.jpg

Oh my god that is fantastic!!!v :) :D :thanks: Could you do me one like that??

post-15762-1185689841_thumb.jpg

P.S Harminee, thanks so much :clap:

:clap: I dont know if you saw the thread but all I did was replace Husky87 dogs head with the underdogs head...I didnt make the background or anything... :clap: so if you want your dogs head there instead I can do that..

ETA the one I did for Husky87 hope she doesnt mind if I post it here...

cal11-1copy.jpg

Oh my god that is fantastic!!!v :rofl: :D :thanks: Could you do me one like that??

post-15762-1185689841_thumb.jpg

P.S Harminee, thanks so much :)

:clap: I dont know if you saw the thread but all I did was replace Husky87 dogs head with the underdogs head...I didnt make the background or anything... :clap: so if you want your dogs head there instead I can do that..

Okay adding to this....Im not a HUGE fan of this one but here it is lol I think I need more practices on dogs with long coats :clap::rofl:

post-10867-1185735190_thumb.jpg

Edited by my_sibe_owns_me

oops Siv you edited out the other pics, oh well I saved them and took the sweetest looks of each pup and put them together to do this

sweetpups.jpg

:thanks::clap::clap: OMG Freckles, that is beautiful. Sorry didnt know anyone seen all of the pics :clap: You cheeky beggar :D

Siv I just realised I loaded the wrong version on last night. I meant to add this one, the only difference is the halos are rounded for a more ring like effect.

sweetpups-1.jpg

OK maybe it was me, photobucket is having a fit??

Edited by Freckles

Guest Robatife BCs
Okay adding to this....Im not a HUGE fan of this one but here it is lol I think I need more practices on dogs with long coats :D :thanks:

awwww thanks!!! so cute

Siv I just realised I loaded the wrong version on last night. I meant to add this one, the only difference is the halos are rounded for a more ring like effect.

sweetpups-1.jpg

OK maybe it was me, photobucket is having a fit??

Thankyou Freckles was wondering what the difference was at first lol.

And no its not you, photobucket hates everyone atm

• Troy unpinned this topic