Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Siv is sam a boy or girl?

(( Cause i don't go to any of the other threads, it would be a great help to me if their Formal names and correct sex if the name is ambiguous was added.... thanks in advance, i just hate looking like a tool when I stuff it up.. :laugh:))

Siv is sam a boy or girl?

(( Cause i don't go to any of the other threads, it would be a great help to me if their Formal names and correct sex if the name is ambiguous was added.... thanks in advance, i just hate looking like a tool when I stuff it up.. :laugh:))

Sorry Harminee, he has been done once before so yep Im a git. He is a boy. Ch Napaj Emperor Kahless

Jay.jpg

This is so gorgeous, thanks heaps. Looks fantastic as do all the others.

Harminee, Sam is a boy and his name is Aust Ch. Napaj Emperor Kahless

I cheat with Siv and click on her links to double check who we are playing with :laugh:

sam-1.jpg

Oh thanks Freckles. :laugh::rofl::o yes I know you go on my website.

Looks fantastic thanks again. :D

Harminee, could I be a pain and get the background changed in the Kell one. Perhaps so it looks like she has a blended grass field behind or or even the sky. I like bold colours rather than pastels, am going to get it framed for my memories wall

I saw the pics of Tarlie in the shih tzu thread and was wondering why you hadn't popped back here sooner. I was doing that pic earlier and was just going to post anyway when I realised you had come in and posted the original here. Your getting some good pics of the crew now and will end up with more edits than you will know what to do with :laugh:

yeah wasnt sure whether to post alot or not. Just waiting till it quietened down a bit.

There will be much more, I always take the pics, but stoopid camera makes them blurry at times and I dont know why.

But feel free, anything I post you are welcome to play with. :laugh:

• Troy unpinned this topic