Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just had a play at 1 of the tutorials posted. I tried filling a photo with smaller pictures. I think I should have used different pictures but it was fun to learn something new :laugh:

Pipersmallimagescopy.jpg

I'm looking forward to trying some differnt images with this effect now. Thanks for the tutorial links! ;)

Is this better freckles???? :laugh: changed siggy, sorry I was working on some stuff at work....

Basically with the ski photos I wanted to have them a standard size photo with some photoshopping done to it, so I can get a cool frame and give it to him as a present...

If you need Ideas the photo is from: Southern 80 2007 and the team name is Venom

Aww I didn't hassle you about your sig :) But it looks fab now ;)

I didn't think it would take harminee too long at having a go and the effect is brilliant, I thought of doing similar but couldn't come up with a compatible back ground.

As for printing them out I don't think taking them on a disc will help with printing quality. Do you have the original larger files? If you can email the original it makes it less pixelated and we can photoshop them and return email so the quality isn't lost.

Wow that's excellent piper. ;) I'll have to have a look at those tutorials.

Harminee the cards look fantastic. I think your donation will be better than cash.

I love both of the water skiing jobs.

Yes the cards and water skiing are excellent.

2tollers the tutorials are excellent. So far I have been doing the 1s from this page http://photoshopessentials.com/

They haven't taken me long at all. I just had a go at the 1 on blending images and am really happy with how this turned out given it was a first attempt. I have since had a play with the other 1 and found by changing the layer transparencies it looks more effective.

merge.jpg

Edited by piper

Wow that's excellent piper. ;) I'll have to have a look at those tutorials.

Harminee the cards look fantastic. I think your donation will be better than cash.

I love both of the water skiing jobs.

Yes the cards and water skiing are excellent.

2tollers the tutorials are excellent. So far I have been doing the 1s from this page http://photoshopessentials.com/

They haven't taken me long at all. I just had a go at the 1 on blending images and am really happy with how this turned out given it was a first attempt. I have since had a play with the other 1 and found by changing the layer transparencies it looks more effective.

merge.jpg

I LOVE THAT!! :)

It's a beautiful effect! :laugh:

Harminee they're probably in General, and under dog breeds. I'm going to load the daily Toller fix in a minute. ;)

Ah ha they're here. Great photos as usual Ish.

piper I love your last one too.

Edited by 2tollers

• Troy unpinned this topic