To You All

Christie

My deepest sympathys go to you all, this morning i read all of the rainbow bridge entries and was amazed by the courage of you all for being able to come through to the other side after loosing such a family member. I can't even imagine what it's like as luckily it's been 10 years since i have lst an animal and he was the first, my cat Paw Paw may he RIP as he was not even a year old and died from a bowel blockage. But i'm sure it would be a great place full of love up there, although i do think that our animals stay with us in spirit, I know after Teeshas grand pup died she had been getting into mischief at times, i think he's been visiting her in her sleep. She's even picked up little things from him, like chewing lids off coke bottles and being noisey when you're on the phone, also the little pushing with her nose or on ya bum which he was famous for. So know that your pets are still with you whether you can see them or not, the other pets can, and they'll be there til it's your time to go with them. Hugs to all who have lost and my heart is with you as my tears were this morning. (Teesha also got all the doggy hugs she could ask for whether she wanted them or not...lol)

Christie, Teesh, Tayshia Bussy and Boo.

Edited by Christie

I was browsing through a few sites on here and came across one that explained exactly what i think happens,

I stood by your bed last night, I came to have a peep, I could see that you were crying, you found it hard to sleep. I whined to you softly as you brushed away a tear, "its me, I havent left you,I'm well, I'm fine, I'm here... I was close to you at breakfast, I watched you pour the tea, You were thinking of the many times your hand reached down to me.. I was with you at the shops today, your arms were getting sore, I longed to take your parcel, I wished I could do more. I was with you at my grave today, you tend it with such care, I want to reassure you that Im not lying there. I walked with you toward the house as you fumbled for your key, I gently put my paw on you ,I smiled and said "its me"! You looked so very tired and sank into your chair, I tried sohard to let you know that I was standing there. Its possible for me to be so near you every day, To say to you with certainly "I never went away"! You sat there very quietly, then smiled, I think you knew...in the stillness of that evening, I was very close to you..... The day is over...........I smile and watch you yawning, and say "goodnight, God Bless, I'll see you in the morrning"! And when the time is right for you to cross the brief divide, I'll rush across to greet you and we will stand side by side. I have so many things to show you, there is so much for you to see, Be patient, live your journey out, then come home, to be with me..........! AUTHOR UNKNOWN

Christie

I very rarely come in here, I cry to much for the loved pets that members have lost, and also for my own. :cry:

Beautiful Poem Christie ... :)

I also would like to pass on my condolences to all of you that have

doggies at Rainbow Bridge.

There Memories will live on forever with you. :fetch:

That poem was so beautiful its lucky Iam in a empty classroom. :cool:

Heres another I am sure we can unfortnatly relate to:

FROM FRIEND TO FRIEND

You're giving me a special gift,

So sorrowfully endowed,

And through these last few cherished days,

Your courage makes me proud.

But really, love is knowing

When your best friend is in pain,

And understanding earthly acts

Will only be in vain.

So looking deep into your eyes,

Beyond, into your soul,

I see in you the magic, that will

Once more make me whole.

The strength that you possess,

Is why I look to you today,

To do this thing that must be done,

For it's the only way.

That strength is why I've followed you,

And chose you as my friend,

And why I've loved you all these years...

My partner 'til the end.

Please, understand just what this gift,

You're giving, means to me,

It gives me back the strength I've lost,

And all my dignity.

You take a stand on my behalf,

For that is what friends do.

And know that what you do is right,

For I believe it too.

So one last time, I breathe your scent,

And through your hand I feel,

The courage that's within you,