Super Premium Foods

laffi

which would you buy if available in Australia?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. which would you buy if available in Australia?

• GO
    • Orijen
    • Timberwolf Organics
    • Canidae

Not sure if you have done it already...but did you put the multiple choice option on the poll?

ETA - I'd be interested in trying more then one of the above for example...as much for cat food as dog food.

Edited by KitKat

Not sure if you have done it already...but did you put the multiple choice option on the poll?

ETA - I'd be interested in trying more then one of the above for example...as much for cat food as dog food.

I was thinking about having multi options ..

But than I thought this one would be just be a guidance to see how many people are interested in the initial stage. Later we can discuss in more details what and how order it with Ane.

ETA I would be interested in any of these for example :rofl:

Edited by laffi

I really like the look of Timberwolf.. But I also like the look of Flint River Ranch. I am currently looking at bringing a bag over wholesale. So far all is going good.

How are you brining a bag over, if you don't mind me asking? Are you planning to sell it as well? Thanks!

I really like the look of Timberwolf.. But I also like the look of Flint River Ranch. I am currently looking at bringing a bag over wholesale. So far all is going good.

How are you brining a bag over, if you don't mind me asking? Are you planning to sell it as well? Thanks!

Easy :laugh: Buy it from a over seas online pet product shop like

http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/dept.as...mp;brand_id=633

http://alpha-nutrition.stores.yahoo.net/index.html

Timberwolf Organics

I'll post some others soon if you want..

Ive spoken to customs, and it doesnt seem hard at all..

eta: I dont think I could afford to bring it over in bulk to sell. Unless every single bag was prepaid in advance before I ordered. I too have my ABN, so can get it wholesale.

Edited by Roxiekda

I hope things go okay with customs, I tried to import a package of the "new and improved" Greenies off Ebay about 6 months ago, from the USA into South Australia and they were seized by customs - weren't able to import dog food or anything with meat in it....

BTW, I would be interested in these premium foods - we don't have a huge choice over here. I've found a website that sells Dick Van Pattens Natural Balance and Ziwipeak, which both seem great...

Cheers, Helen

Easy ;) Buy it from a over seas online pet product shop like

http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/dept.as...mp;brand_id=633

http://alpha-nutrition.stores.yahoo.net/index.html

I'll post some others soon if you want..

I had a look at these and they say they don't ship oversees :thumbsup:

Even if they did, I would think that the shipping costs would be very high unless you buy in bulk or wholesale.

Guest Piximatosis

Orijen was supposed to be released in Australia around now... it's been 7 months since I worked in the pet supplies industry but I did speak to a rep about it late last year.

Orijen was supposed to be released in Australia around now... it's been 7 months since I worked in the pet supplies industry but I did speak to a rep about it late last year.

Does anyone know more about it! It would be SO GOOD to have Orijen available here!

I hope things go okay with customs, I tried to import a package of the "new and improved" Greenies off Ebay about 6 months ago, from the USA into South Australia and they were seized by customs - weren't able to import dog food or anything with meat in it....

Not Customs; Australian Quarantine (AQIS). Unless you have an import permit you'll only be adding fuel to the AQIS incinerator by buying animal foods from overseas.

Customs can answer you queries about duty but you should consult with AQIS before importing anything that may be restricted.

AQIS Website

Edited by Tangwyn