Dolce

Choppa Chop

Grumbles , could you please PM me ? I am about to post in the BSL forum for this exact reason but also need to speak you regarding something else .

It would also of been nice if you had PM'd me rather then posting here in Dolce's thread . No-one else will speak to you of the reasons , it is not thier place . It is called respect in alot of languages .

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would also of been nice if you had PM'd me rather then posting here in Dolce's thread . No-one else will speak to you of the reasons , it is not thier place . It is called respect in alot of languages .

Just edited my rather cranky and pointed reply to an obviously nasty and cranky post made above. uncalled for and I took offence.

Dont care who you are or what youve done....what you have just shown is not respect.....

Edited by grumbles96

Just edited my rather cranky and pointed reply to an obviously nasty and cranky post made above. uncalled for and I took offence.

Dont care who you are or what youve done....what you have just shown is not respect.....

Posting it in THIS thread lacks respect . I was not rude nor was I nasty , but hell I can be .

Deserves to know ?? why the hell does she deserve to know?? She went looking for a Pit Bull , she found a Pit bull , she found it all TOO HARD with a Pit bull and then she LIED to many people to get herself out the mess.

She deserves nothing .

• 2 weeks later...

CC im sorry for late reply, i have just spent the last hour or so following all your thrads about dolce, and was getting so excited to the extent some have gone to make sure that a home of love was found.

If only for a short while, this little four legged friend got to honsetly know that there are kind humans out there, and humans that are capable of great love and care. She goes to another life knowing love, kindness and care. She crosses the bridge with dignity and honour, something that she may have never known if she didnt come to you in the first instance. She went to sleep, not alone, but with somone close by, sending her off with love and compassion.

:cry::thumbsup: ;)