Fastest Way Of Growing Coat

Darkrai

Hi....

I need someway of growing coat fast - well faster then normal hair growth on a dog....

One has a missing patch and the other well needs a lot of coat....

Any help or suggestions...

ie 1 is already in the ring and the other i need to grow coat to put back in the ring...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv Heard Royal Jelly Shampoo is good for hair growth.. i could b wrong

http://www.groomersproducts.com.au/groomersproducts.htm go right to the bottom of the page and click TESTIMONIALS

i use it and i see a diff in my dogs coat

Yes this shampoo does work, I have used it with great success over the years. It must be done exactly as directed, which would put alot of people off, having to bath every few days & completely blow dry the dog each time as the heat helps activate it. The Evening Primrose supplement is useful also for hormonal coat loss.

I know of a pap's coats that has gone mad in the last month on Advance Chicken and ?? (the one in the green bag)

We were having huge problems with Casey's coat until we changed her to the Advance Chicken and Turkey in the green bag. Within a couple of weeks, the problems started improving...

Is LSA the linseed mix? From memory is it Linseed, Sunflower & Almond?

If so what ratio/where to buy, etc??

Last year the "groomers" (I use the term loosely) used the clippers on my BC boy's tail... it still hasn't grown back to its original state... will try the shampoo though (Thanks :laugh:)

Last year the "groomers" (I use the term loosely) used the clippers on my BC boy's tail... it still hasn't grown back to its original state... will try the shampoo though (Thanks :laugh:)

What ??? Why on earth would they need to use clippers on a BC at all ?

What ??? Why on earth would they need to use clippers on a BC at all ?

I KNOW :p

Needless to say I was very vocal when I saw it (they know I'm a Breeder/Showie). And we've never been back despite their offer of free grooming for 3 months, etc.

He had such a nice tail :'( now it looks really short and makes his body look box-y.

Groomers Royal Jelly Shampoo does work in helping to grow coat as the Royal Jelly feeds the hair shaft.

The other thing to remember that a clean coat and well brushed and maintained coat is a coat that is more able to grow more quickly as there is no dirt and old coat to impede new coat growth.

Maybe I'm a bit thick but I can't get my head around how a shampoo would make coat grow????? Diet yes, shampoo I don't get!

I have a girl who is just blowing and another who I would like to hurry up and grow.

Jenny

"Groomers" shampoos work & most specifically they work for various reasons, for allergy sufferers, and others work on hormonal hair loss, which are great for bitches who blow coat........The Royal Jelly shampoo used in conjunction with the Evening Primrose spray & supplement does work on hormonal bitches. The thing also with this particular shampoo is that when done correctly with heat from the blow dryer activating it, it actually thickens the hair & gives the appearance that the dog has more coat than it really does..........

You should talk to the distributors of this UK brand shampoo, they are Poodle exhibitors from Victoria.

Wylie:

The other thing to remember that a clean coat and well brushed and maintained coat is a coat that is more able to grow more quickly as there is no dirt and old coat to impede new coat growth.

My thoughts also. I don't think there are any miracle ways to grow coat faster. The best way to grow coat is optimum nutrition but to grow coat you need to ensure that you minimise lost coat.

That means optimum bathing, wrapping and grooming. As I learned the hard way, bad wraps or not grooming them often or carefully enough will increase coat loss.

Is this the dog you shaved off Palane??

Edited by poodlefan

Cavandra

You are more than correct about Lynda being a Poodle breeder.

When she was having issues with bad coats and itchy skin on one of her poodles is when she found "Groomers". She is the most brilliant person to talk to about coats in general not just on poodles.

I am looking forward to my 8 days with her as I am heading off down to Melbourne to help out on her van for the Royal.

All that wonderful information and knowledge (at least some of it I hope) will then come my way so that it can be used to promote the Groomers range more effectively up here in QLd and Northern NSW.

I love the stuff and after my Papillon had her coat stripped, broken hair and as dry as all get after being washed in Napisan ( by a helpful friend) it is only because of the products in the Groomers range were we able to get her coat back to a point where she could be shown again and not look like she had the damage that she had.