New Dog Training Techniques

I think that's disgusting!!!! :cry: I mean ..... everyone knows that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. And how can he possibly expect dogs to endure such demoralising tactics. :shudder: too cruel.

No! Not for me!!!! I'm more for the honest, direct "black and white" easy to understand approach.

Simply tell them that YOU pay the bills and not them and if they want the good things in life they'll just have to tow the line!!!!!

:wave: Wonder how many people have actually rung the number given to order their first free copy of the vid ;) :thumbsup:.

ooh - count me in!!! I think this is an excellent approach to dog training!!!!

I mean - i've already tried it.... except - I have some trouble shooting - every time I "diss" my dog - they turn their backs on me and lock themselves in the closet :mad!!!

Anyone know how to fix this???

:laugh: :p :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D

I mean - i've already tried it.... except - I have some trouble shooting - every time I "diss" my dog - they turn their backs on me and lock themselves in the closet !!!

Anyone know how to fix this???

LP, tell them that you are a very patient person and that if they feel they need their own space by way of secluding themselves in the closet, that you fully understand and support them for that. However proceed to tell them that secluding themselves in the closet is only going to trap all the inner emotions and supress the good sharkhra (sp?) energy that may have otherwise been free to ciriculate and mix in with the positive feng shui of the room. :)

Oooooh yes, Kelpie-i. That is a fantastic approach and one I'm sure LP will find reaping great results. ESPECIALLY the feng shui suggestion. Once they realise this is not to their best benefit due to the position of the walls versus placement of the door they will surcumb to the aversive and I'm sure will come out of the closet .................................... so to speak.

I just told my dogs about the 'feng shui' (sp?)..... They started moving their crates around as well as bowls toys etc..... apparently it gave the room a more 'equalised' feel :)

AT least it got them out of the closet I guess.... but I really don't want a crate on top of the coffee table....... :)

Edited by leopuppy04

AT least it got them out of the closet I guess.... but I really don't want a crate on top of the coffee table....... :)

Let them know that tomorrow you will all be going shopping to pick out some nice crystals to hang and improve the 'balance'. This should have them agreeing to remove their crates off the coffee table.

Oh ..... and perhaps ask them what colours they'd like their crates painted, as this has a bearing on chi energy too, I believe. And they'll either need a curtain at the rear of their crate to stop the 'good' energy coming in the front door and going straight through (although the crystals will help with that too). Or at least a mirror - which could double up in purpose as a "self-love" tool :) .

Hey guys

Here is a great new way of dealing with behaviour problems in dogs. Watch out it may just take off.....and I'm sure some are already using it!!

Click Here

:) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Or at least a mirror - which could double up in purpose as a "self-love" tool :cry: .

:cry: is that in anyway related to when they lick themsel...... hmmmmm nevermind the mirror sounds a much better idea! :cry:

:o

:o is that in anyway related to when they lick themsel...... hmmmmm nevermind the mirror sounds a much better idea! :cry:

:thumbsup:

:):cry: I wasn't thinking or suggesting ANYWHERE near what you are thinking or suggesting here, Mrs D !!!!!! :cry::thumbsup: You should know that the mirrors for feng shui DO NOT get placed on the ceiling of their crates !!!!! Aaaaaghh! :):birthday: