Anyone Looking For A Groomer Part-time?

Is there anyone in south east qld looking for a groomer part-time?.

- 3 1/2 years experience with a Certificate 3 in Companion Animal Studies.

- 2006 Award winning finish groomer.

- Would consider being bather/dryer till christmas.

- Would consider being rough clip down groomer assitant.

- Portfolio available upon request

- High quality breed clips, mixed breeds and terrier enthusiast.

- Manager experience.

Please PM me if you would like further information.

Why not put an advert in the local paper you will be swamped.

South East Qld? In Brisbane if you have you own clippers I have 3 dogs that need grooming as the girl I go to has gone to visit family. She is a single mum and wanted to stay home put an advert in the paper and she now picks and choosees, lucky me I am one of them.

Why not put an advert in the local paper you will be swamped.

South East Qld? In Brisbane if you have you own clippers I have 3 dogs that need grooming as the girl I go to has gone to visit family. She is a single mum and wanted to stay home put an advert in the paper and she now picks and choosees, lucky me I am one of them.

Don't suppose you want to move to Victoria? There seems to be a serious shortage of good groomers here!

I'm starting to consider anywhere in Australia. There is a shortage of good groomers everywhere, but if they don't advertise it's difficult to know who needs one. My guess is that they are few and far between so they feel it's not worth while.

I'm starting to consider anywhere in Australia. There is a shortage of good groomers everywhere, but if they don't advertise it's difficult to know who needs one. My guess is that they are few and far between so they feel it's not worth while.

Seriously, if you do consider moving to Victoria (and it's a beautiful place to live!) Contact me - we are desperately seeking an experienced groomer for our shop.