Congrats

:rofl::champagne::champagne::cheers::cheers: ..............Well done Arya, you and Tess totally deserve it for all of your perserverance. :)

Are you entered in Northcote on cup day? If so, i'll see you there! Might go to FOO next week too.

Edited by dogdude

Hi sorry I should have said what for :o:cry: she got her first pass in novice and won the ring at eastern on Sunday

cheers Glory

:eek: :rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::(:cheer: :cheer: :eek: :eek:

OMG!!!!!! I'm SOOO HAPPY for you Arya!!!! Well done!!!!! Go TESS!!! All that hard work paid off! No one deserved that pass more than you!!!!

Hey everyone, thank you SO SO much for the congrats and all the bits of advice that have helped and supported us. I'm sure we'll have many times when we muck up in the ring again but last Sunday was a big big deal for us and hopefully the start of climbing back up the ladder to having a happy dog heeling in the ring, same as she does everywhere else :rolleyes: :rofl:

How good did I feel? Well lucky the sunnies were on as there were a few tears in the eyes there LOL.

Dogdude, did not see you at FOO last night, did look but guessed you couldn't make it this week. Nope, not in Northcote on Cup Day. Our club fun day on the 10th so next one will be double at Southern for us!

Thanks again everyone, it was just so exciting it was a bit hard to believe. Old Tess had a ball on the day too in spite of the heat and really, that's the best win of all :rofl:

Dogdude, did not see you at FOO last night, did look but guessed you couldn't make it this week. Nope, not in Northcote on Cup Day. Our club fun day on the 10th so next one will be double at Southern for us!

I'll be there :rolleyes: :rofl: So I can cheer you on when i'm not shaking in my boots worrying about our debut back into the ring!!!

I'll be there :rolleyes: :vomit: So I can cheer you on when i'm not shaking in my boots worrying about our debut back into the ring!!!

Hey that's great, we can cheer each other on!!! Hope we are in the same ring and get to cheer each other on like we did at Berwick. I know for sure Leo will be a star :rofl: