Online Dog Food

Spanner

just depends on your location as obviously there's postage involved so you need to be located within the state of the online shop to get reasonable delivery costs

Maybe if you could post where you're located and brand of food you're interested in

Where are you Spanner? I know in Vic there is a website you order from and it's free delivery, but if you are in QLD there is a great place in Browns Plains that sells super premium really cheap!

Where is the place in Browns Plains FTPO? I'm sick of paying retail and if I can find a better way I'm all for it!

Cheers.

Tony

PETZ FOOD COMPANY

(For Brisbane areas only)

Ph. 07 3200 0498

I know she runs a kennel from there so don't be suprised she doesn't say the company name. Also its a hyrdrotherapy place. I know she does Eagle Pack for sure and I got a 15kg bag of large puppy for $85. I think she does a few other brands as well just not sure which ones. Personally I have never been there myself the first time I got it couried and the next time my friend picked it up for me as she works right near there!

Hope that helps you guys out! :thumbsup:

sorry, should have said where I was. Yes I'm in Adelaide (Metro) and looking for cheap advance (or cheaper than what I can get at shops!)

Thanks for the Mt Barker Barkalicious tip, hubby goes up there quite regularly so that could be an option. Isn't there also a big pet shop place just opened up there too?????

Where are you Spanner? I know in Vic there is a website you order from and it's free delivery, but if you are in QLD there is a great place in Browns Plains that sells super premium really cheap!

Just wondering - where is the browns plains shop that sells premium dog food cheap?

Ta

PETZ FOOD COMPANY

(For Brisbane areas only)

Ph. 07 3200 0498

I know she runs a kennel from there so don't be suprised she doesn't say the company name. Also its a hyrdrotherapy place. I know she does Eagle Pack for sure and I got a 15kg bag of large puppy for $85. I think she does a few other brands as well just not sure which ones. Personally I have never been there myself the first time I got it couried and the next time my friend picked it up for me as she works right near there!

Hope that helps you guys out! ;)