Dry Food (kibble) Poll

Which is your preffered dry food?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. Select the one brand used MOST in your house. Or the brand you've seen the best results from.

• Pedigree
    • Advance
    • Optimum
    • Eagle Pack
    • Natural Balance
    • Hill's Science Diet
    • Nutrience
    • Proplan
    • Nutro
    • Supercoat
    • Eukanuba
    • Iams
    • Royal Canin
    • Innova
    • Other

Have tried many and now use Pro Plan Large Breed adult and puppy. Have been using it for a couple years now and my Bassets are great on it.

Pagan my Bloodhound is on Eagle Pack Large Breed puppy as the protein was to high for her in Pro Plan.

Leanne

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had been feeding Kyzer on Nutro Chicken & Rice small breed puppy since we got him (nearly 8 months ago) and he was never crazy for it, would always leave some behind, would pick around the biscuits and eat whatever else was in the bowl etc. (I voted Nutro in the poll)

I bought a bag of Nutrience Holistic Small Breed and he can't get enough of it :confused:

I have been putting it in my treat bag for training too and he prefers it over the cheese, ham, chicken etc I have in there also ;)

Maybe he likes the Duck flavour or something :)

Advance here - I can pick it up on the way from work at the produce store, put it on the account and away I go. the 3 of them seem to do well on it.

I must admit that I do prefer the ingredients in Eaglepack though and will use that if I remember to order it in advance before I run out of dog biscuits and they will post it here and I collect from my local post office on a Saturday or if I'm going to visit Mum they will deliver it to her place but I have to remember to order it on a Monday as they deliver on Thursdays. Organisation and remembering is not one of my strong points :)